Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Spoiler

Peppers feels 2 minutes longer than Grandfather in a good way :oprah3:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Spoiler

The guitar strums in Peppers reminds me of the guitars leading up to the bridge of NAWWAL aka one of the greatest songs of all time tumblr_mmydnoXZzj1qf9mevo1_500.gif

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, marryingkind said:
  Hide contents

Wtf does a fat criss cross in the back somewhere even mean… i’m still doing it tho

Spoiler

It means that you should do a fat Rick Ross in the back somewhere :beyonce:

3 minutes ago, marryingkind said:
  Hide contents

Wtf does a fat criss cross in the back somewhere even mean… i’m still doing it tho

Spoiler

i’m assuming it has to do with holding her hair back while she has her hands on his knees and is going down on him

1 minute ago, selfbeyondtheory said:

do we know if the background vocalists appear anywhere else on the album? I think they really add something and its a shame if they might only be on the first two songs.

Maybe in one of the other Zach tracks cause they seem to work with him :um2:

I think only Candy Necklace is left with him tho

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, selfbeyondtheory said:

do we know if the background vocalists appear anywhere else on the album? I think they really add something and its a shame if they might only be on the first two songs.

Just the first two tracks

6 minutes ago, marryingkind said:
  Hide contents

she’s saying braid my hair while i get on my knees and do the cluck cluck 3000

Does anyone know what songs were actually written for Blue Banisters and not from past eras? I’m curious about how those songs kinda resemble some parts of Ocean Blvd because they probably were written very close to each other  

14 minutes ago, selfbeyondtheory said:

the credits reveal that they are nowhere else

i do agree that i wish their voices were more spaced out in the record rather than just the first two songs 

12 minutes ago, selfbeyondtheory said:

Spoiler

I'm probably insane but I hear them in the Peppers pre-chorus

9 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Does anyone know what songs were actually written for Blue Banisters and not from past eras? I’m curious about how those songs kinda resemble some parts of Ocean Blvd because they probably were written very close to each other  

At the top of my head, title track, Text Book, Wildflower, Sweet Carolina, Black Bathing Suit, Violet For Roses and Arcadia

EDIT: oh, and also Beautiful

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

18 minutes ago, esotericfaerie said:
  Hide contents

i’m assuming it has to do with holding her hair back while she has her hands on his knees and is going down on him

Spoiler

I’m gonna call my man and I’m gonna do that

14 minutes ago, living legend said:

the credits reveal that they are nowhere else

i do agree that i wish their voices were more spaced out in the record rather than just the first two songs 

That's a shame, yeah I think having them spaced out would be better so it doesn't feel a bit top-heavy? Although maybe it speaks to the notion that the album is broken up into the 4 vinyl sides, each with their own distinct 'sounds.'