Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

7 minutes ago, emliqua said:
  Hide contents

Ok but truly what is with the chihuahua barking in fishtail :awkney: like what does that add to the song. This is not me hating in fishtail I do like it but????

Spoiler

LOL literally every time I listen to it I have to yap with it 😂 RAH!! RAH!! RAH!! :tongue::tongue::tongue:

5 minutes ago, HighbytheSea said:

Hol up, who tf is left that hasn't listened? I haven't even listened to The Grants yet! When it dropped i had this calm just wash over me, saying I don't need to listen to it, and wait until the album. She's done her opener as a single for so many albums, but I feel this ones strength-its power. I know it's going to be overwhelming on first listen, but is that not what we want from someone like her? To have this entire project presented in full in high quality, a proper collapse, reeling from the song prior and being thrown into the next.

It seems this album created a snippet hunt fest and what is left for everyone on release day? Just a hq version of everything heard? Could never be me, but I fully understand the fever cus this classic is coming. I am so. Fuckin. Ready. SIDE C SUPREMACY BABIES I know it I know it I know it. Paris, Texas is mine.

Me!

8 minutes ago, HighbytheSea said:

Hol up, who tf is left that hasn't listened? I haven't even listened to The Grants yet! When it dropped i had this calm just wash over me, saying I don't need to listen to it, and wait until the album. She's done her opener as a single for so many albums, but I feel this ones strength-its power. I know it's going to be overwhelming on first listen, but is that not what we want from someone like her? To have this entire project presented in full in high quality, a proper collapse, reeling from the song prior and being thrown into the next.

It seems this album created a snippet hunt fest and what is left for everyone on release day? Just a hq version of everything heard? Could never be me, but I fully understand the fever cus this classic is coming. I am so. Fuckin. Ready. SIDE C SUPREMACY BABIES I know it I know it I know it. Paris, Texas is mine.

2 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

Me!

While I have listened and cannot stop listening I am excited for yalls reactions/1st listens. 

7 minutes ago, imaginist said:

One of her most signature melodies ever let’s be real :trisha:

nothing like vb. literally have it twice in my top 10 lana tracks

1. Venice Bitch

2. Ride

3. West Coast

4. Video Games

5. Blue Jeans

6. Born to Die

7. Young & Beautiful 

8. Taco Truck x VB

9. Did You Know that...

10. White Dress

30 minutes ago, emliqua said:
  Hide contents

1:44 

Spoiler

Interesting someone noticed this weird part.
I was listening through the speakers, and when that part came, my mother asked me, terrified, "Did you hear that?" So, I said, "What?"
"It's frog noise". So I had to repeat that part of the song about three times before she could convince herself that it was really in the song and not a frog in the house. 

Edited by fishtails
Added spoiler

these first few months of 2023 have been trash for me, but a lot, if not all, the causes should be wrapped up by the time the album's released. i'm manifesting the album to be a celebration to the end of a few shitty months and a beginning to a happy, carefree, better rest of 2023 ahead, and i can't wait. :legend:

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore

Has anybody thought that the surprise could be the release of a selection of unreleased tracks? Like an album with only unreleased tracks?

Maybe that is the reason for what happened to Yes To Heaven...

Or maybe I'm just being delusional 😅

2 hours ago, Fingertips said:

Yup, but they're VERY close. I think this is my official ranking (sorry, I know you love PT, it's just not my cup of tea personally):

I adore Paris, Texas and I know it’ll hit you. Take a ride on a bike or a car trip and let it wash over you.

My ranking at the moment (keep in mind it’s all very fluid):

Spoiler

1. Paris, Texas

2. Taco Truck x VB

3. A&W

4. Grandfather

5. Candy Necklace

6. Fingertips

7. Margaret

8. Jon Batiste Interlude

9. Peppers

10. Let The Light In

11. The Grants

12. Fishtail (this seems low for this track but I love it, ok?)

13. Kintsugi (see above)

14. Title track

15. Judah Smith Interlude

16. Sweet

It feels wrong to rank this album.

IMG-7960.jpg

4 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

People saying FJM is shading Lana based on his IG stories... 

I don’t think he’s shading her just feel like it is a really weird call out/show of support. Just super confusing and kind of missed mark a bit. 

4 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

Why would he shade her suddenly out of nowhere? :bebe: I guess his second story can be interpreted as shade but maybe he meant checks out in regards to himself.

5 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

Spoiler

im not that smart, but I have things to say

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden