Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, hotshot2am said:

Yes, I think that's what carries it. It kinda sets the unsettling eerie tone that makes pastors bullshit intriguing

But it's just something very random, you can hear Lana giggling and whispering while he's talking so she must have recorded it with her phone while being on the sermon

more info on the interlude by BoZ

Lmao I'm cracking up, this is so Lana 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, hotshot2am said:

Is there any background music or is he just screaming and cursing gays? 

Yes, I think that's what carries it. It kinda sets the unsettling eerie tone that makes pastors bullshit intriguing

But it's just something very random, you can hear Lana giggling and whispering while he's talking so she must have recorded it with her phone while being on the sermon

Um this is sounding like a serve to me! Idc!

1 minute ago, hotshot2am said:

Lana giggling while the pastor is screaming alongside eerie music is sending me:oopna:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

Um this is sounding like a serve to me! Idc!

Right bestie! 

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

If he is saying it is random, then I’m guessing it doesn’t actually flow with the album that well. Seems like another Trio interlude moment. 

2 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

omg boz answered me this is the closest im gonna be to fame :slayty:

anyways now I feel less intimidated by this interlude and im looking at it with an open mind 

and also for giving me Margaret

This is so iconic like name another bitch who could pull something like this

I’d like to see this pastor and his work, can someone send a youtube link of him “preaching” or whatever (i saw someone mention his videos) 

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

1 minute ago, LifeOnMars said:

If he is saying it is random, then I’m guessing it doesn’t actually flow with the album that well. Seems like another Trio interlude moment. 

I understood it more as the pastor is talking about something random.

I mean it actually does fit the theme of the record imo. I remember BoZ said that much of the album's lyrics are centred on Lana looking for guidance. It would make sense that she made an interlude with a random, chaotic pastor sermon lol

You know the pastor thing could even be like... a percussion sample? a la NATIONAL ANTHEM \ WITHOUT YOU \ LOLITA \ DARK PARADISE \ BLUE JEANS or Ariana's The Light Is Coming but properly credited (tbh I'm unsure how they managed to avoid any lawsuit since they're using pieces by other people and they're not credited but whatever). 

Is it confirmed to be an interlude?

Edit: Yeah I just saw the last page happening while I was writing this

6 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

it's gonna be so iconic omg :lange: 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

On 1/6/2023 at 2:05 PM, DCooper said:

Omg Lana giggling and whispering during the sermon LOL

the pastor: kill all gays

lana: 

GigglingEmoji.jpg

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Just now, DCooper said:

I'm also relieved that the music sets an unsettling eerie tone for the sermon, this sounds much more promising that a cheesy inspirational moment.

and honestly, that Candy Necklace snippet sounded kind of spooky. I'm sure there's a great transition there

15 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

also interesting to know that the three tracks before the interlude are all explicit, but the pastor himself doesn't seem to swear

ldr9tracklist.jpg

now going back to this, I want to make a proper updated tracklist so:

1. The Grants

2. Ocean Blvd

3. Sweet 

4. A&W

5. Judah collab (Interlude)

6. Candy Necklace

7. Jon collab

8. Unknown

9. Fingertips

10. SYML collab

11. Unknown

12. Unknown

13. Unknown

14. Unknown

15. Tommy collab

16. Unknown

OBSERVATIONS.- 

Any of the tracks Jack is credited can be the Bleachers collab (excl. the ones we already know of)

FJM is not credited as a writer in any of the songs 

INTERESTING NAMES.-

RIOPY

Aljosha Frederick Konstanty

Ann Tomberlin

and also for giving me Margaret

lana serving one of the most iconic brazilian memes that is this boy laughing during a prayer is everything I needed

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg