Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 minutes ago, HoneymoonDaddy said:

He stated he won't be answering/spilling anything about Ocean Blvd :(

Isn't he literally doing it tho? lol

─── ・ 。: *.☽ .* :。 ───

9.gif

You're the king mafia baby
I am the Queen of Alchemy

i hope Tommy genesis collab is like experimental / hyper pop charli Xcx chuckie xbox teas

Anyway I just need Lana to serve 3-5 supremely depressing black and white melancholic drug abuse slut drop pole dancing slow motion reverb drenched psychedelic surf rock anthems and I’ll accept the Judah interlude x 

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

5 minutes ago, Blue Ribbon said:

Isn't he literally doing it tho? lol

Can one of yall gimme a quick summary on what he's spilled so far? Cause literally yesterday or the day before he said he wouldn't talk about it. I'm at work :icant:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

4 minutes ago, Pale Fire said:

i hope Tommy genesis collab is like experimental / hyper pop charli Xcx chuckie xbox teas

Anyway I just need Lana to serve 3-5 supremely depressing black and white melancholic drug abuse slut drop pole dancing slow motion reverb drenched psychedelic surf rock anthems and I’ll accept the Judah interlude x 

it's what we all expect from a collab with someone like tommy genesis but from what boz have said I don't think it will be that which makes me so sad

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

3 minutes ago, HoneymoonDaddy said:

Can one of yall gimme a quick summary on what he's spilled so far? Cause literally yesterday or the day before he said he wouldn't talk about it. I'm at work :icant:

There’s 6 songs over 5 minutes and he said a few of them are just short of 6 minutes (and we already know a&w is close to 8 minutes)

both interludes are long like full length songs, the pastor interlude is over 4 minutes with music and Lana talking/laughing in the background over the track

That’s  all he’s said so far 

If she is giggling there is no way he’s talking about something that serious💀 or the interlude is just her trolling:lmao:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

the way BOZ described the interlude’s role in the album also makes it seem like the album as a whole will be pretty dark, and the longer Fingertips snippet enforces that too. very excited, maybe the darkness in the music is why Eclipse described the album as Cult Leader esque (not the song just the vibe lol)

Sevdaliza did the whole semi-eerie impassioned pastor interlude thing on Ison and it just made the whole album feel bloated around the middle. If Lana’s interlude can deliver with an undertone of irony, it could work, but otherwise… 

edit:

Sermon from 4:15 onwards. Does not elevate an otherwise moody tender song

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

2 minutes ago, theviolence said:

Sevdaliza did the whole semi-eerie impassioned pastor interlude thing on Ison and it just made the whole album feel bloated around the middle. If Lana’s interlude can deliver with an undertone of irony, it could work, but otherwise… 

I’m sure Ison and DYKTTATUOB are two entirely different beasts.

IMG-1607.jpg