Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

3 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

right when we thought we were getting an album cycle where nothing went wrong, the uncanny patterns begin to show themselves… i fear this era’s controversy is dropping soon

Β 

This is clearly a label move. I highly doubt it it’s in her wishes to be delaying an album for two weeks to achieve a #1 lol, don’t be mean.

IMG-7960.jpg

Just now, Sportscruiser said:

Β 

This is clearly a label move. I highly doubt it it’s in her wishes to be delaying an album for two weeks to achieve a #1 lol, don’t be mean.

im not being mean lol??? im joking about and pointing out how almost every lana album cycle has a pattern of a fake release date and a controversy,Β how is that being mean it’s just being observantΒ :awkney:

i really do feel like this is the era and album she’s basically just said β€œfuck it”, thrown caution to the wind and completely expressed herself and reclaimed her identity and autonomy. i mean, the idea of AW alone is enough to suggest she’ll be sharing a lot of personal experiencesΒ and potentially even anger on this record, but the titty pic today was genuinelyΒ such a fkn amazing moment and statement like…. what a fucking POWER MOVE, we as stans have assumedΒ that lana has struggled with her body image in the past as well as in recent years - some photo editing we noticed, the lyrics of BBS, etc - so to come out and share an image like that of her naked breast, something usΒ girlies are taught to be ashamed of and insecure about…. it’s honestly beautiful and touching, it seems so liberating to do that, just to put yourself out there like that. and then there’s the speculation that she’ll be performing on the late late show - if this does happen and if she does indeed perform *live*, how amazing would that be? a real reclamation after swearing she’d never do live TV performances again after the SNL debacle!! taking back her power as an artist and a public figure!!

Β 

seeing lana become more and more free means so much to me as a woman and it’s honestly inspiring, i love her so much <3

Wq9zHLl.jpg

1 minute ago, wild caged animal said:

i swear paris texas was a fake title during chemtrails era

It was made in between Chemtrails and Blue Banisters by @IanadeIrey

Β 

Between me randomly guessing the Grandfather title WEEKS ago and @IanadeIreyΒ making Paris, Texas, we're kinda the King and Queen of LanaBoards

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I askedΒ Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.Β 

Β 

1 minute ago, Fingertips said:

It was made in between Chemtrails and Blue Banisters by @IanadeIrey

Β 

Between me randomly guessing the Grandfather title WEEKS ago and @IanadeIreyΒ making Paris, Texas, we're kinda the King and Queen of LanaBoards

isn’tΒ legend @IanadeIreyΒ also responsible for the iconic Liz I’m Calling From Calihoma?Β LDR10 title track in the making i think

1 minute ago, daphnedinkley said:

i really do feel like this is the era and album she’s basically just said β€œfuck it”, thrown caution to the wind and completely expressed herself and reclaimed her identity and autonomy. i mean, the idea of AW alone is enough to suggest she’ll be sharing a lot of personal experiencesΒ and potentially even anger on this record, but the titty pic today was genuinelyΒ such a fkn amazing moment and statement like…. what a fucking POWER MOVE, we as stans have assumedΒ that lana has struggled with her body image in the past as well as in recent years - some photo editing we noticed, the lyrics of BBS, etc - so to come out and share an image like that of her naked breast, something usΒ girlies are taught to be ashamed of and insecure about…. it’s honestly beautiful and touching, it seems so liberating to do that, just to put yourself out there like that. and then there’s the speculation that she’ll be performing on the late late show - if this does happen and if she does indeed perform *live*, how amazing would that be? a real reclamation after swearing she’d never do live TV performances again after the SNL debacle!! taking back her power as an artist and a public figure!!

Β 

seeing lana become more and more free means so much to me as a woman and it’s honestly inspiring, i love her so much <3

Β 

this is so beautifulΒ :xcry:Β her feminine energy is seriously unmatched

Just now, lilac heaven said:

isn’tΒ legend @IanadeIreyΒ also responsible for the iconic Liz I’m Calling From Calihoma?Β LDR10 title track in the making i think

yup!!

I askedΒ Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.Β 

Β 

Just now, PaintTheSkyBlack said:

So is she sampling Venice Bitch on Taco Truck??? I had a feeling the self-sample might be VBΒ 

CorrectΒ :kiss2:

Β 

1 minute ago, lilac heaven said:

The day I see β€œLiz I’m Calling From Calihoma” on an official track list I will drop dead. My fav fake title.