Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

I can’t find that gif that @paris texas would post with the three people & the woman nodding her head but that’s how I feel rn

truly believe her next magnum opus is incoming!!!

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

1 minute ago, lilac heaven said:

i’m really interested in Side C being only 3 songs long, but side B is 5… i would say Side C is about to serve us three 7 minute songs but we know that’s not true because AW is the only track that long

but let’s still take a look

Fingertips is about 6 minutes, so it probably has to be on Side B because it won’t fit on Side C

let’s just say that there are now 4-5 minutes left of the 22 minute limit on Side C after the 3 songs that are on it

that brings us down to those 3 songs taking up at least 17-18 minutes, which means that the average length is about 5:30-6:00 AT LEAST

the Heroin-Change-Get Free 3 track run of long songs 2.0 is coming :oprah3:

Grandfather must be at least over six minutes.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

4 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

i’m really interested in Side C being only 3 songs long, but side B is 5… i would say Side C is about to serve us three 7 minute songs but we know that’s not true because AW is the only track that long

but let’s still take a look

Fingertips is about 6 minutes, so it probably has to be on Side B because it won’t fit on Side C

let’s just say that there are now 4-5 minutes left of the 22 minute limit on Side C after the 3 songs that are on it

that brings us down to those 3 songs taking up at least 17-18 minutes, which means that the average length is about 5:30-6:00 AT LEAST

the Heroin-Change-Get Free 3 track run of long songs 2.0 is coming :oprah3: except it’s 4 tracks now too if you count Fingertips as well

also analyzing this for Side B:

1. Judah Interlude

2. Candy Necklace

3. John Interlude

4. Kintsugi

5. Fingertips

Candy Necklace is about 5 minutes, Fingertips is about 6 which leaves us with 11 minutes maximum left for the interludes (which are apparently long too) and Kintsugi

my guess is both interludes are around 3 minutes, and Kintsugi is about 4

1 minute ago, lilac heaven said:

also analyzing this for Side B:

1. Judah Interlude

2. Candy Necklace

3. John Interlude

4. Kintsugi

5. Fingertips

Candy Necklace is about 5 minutes, Fingertips is about 6 which leaves us with 11 minutes maximum left for the interludes (which are apparently long too) and Kintsugi

and remember, BoZ said some songs are much longer than others, so we can have a 2/3 minute track which very well might be Kintsugi

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

if i remember right boz said the pastor interlude was 4+ minutes, he could’ve been exaggerating though

sUcVobB.png

Just now, honeybadger said:

if i remember right boz said the pastor interlude was 4+ minutes, he could’ve been exaggerating though

Yep. I would bet that Kintsugi is between 2:30 and 3:30. 

Just now, wild caged animal said:

crying throwing up and somehow sneezing?

any chance you have a fish or pepper allergy?:oprah3:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath