Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

We need the audience to release a single to get us through this wait :trisha: A&W i'm looking at you girlie. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

6 minutes ago, ldrcultleader said:

The date has officially changed

(German store)

No :defeated:please I've literally already made plans for a vacation to listen to the album in a Japanese garden in the mountains 

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

8 minutes ago, ldrcultleader said:

The date has officially changed

(German store)

The Italian store has also changed the date x

https://shop.universalmusic.it/products/lana-del-rey-did-you-know-that-theres-a-tunnel-under-ocean-blvd-doppio-vinile-colorato

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

4 hours ago, tulsa said:

lana herself announced it through reddit

What? She’s on Reddit? Do you have the link?

8Qg234E.gif

Everyone planning vacations and trips during the March 10th date I am so sorry :trisha:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Venice Peach said:

Well 2 weeks is not too much after what we've been through with NFR/Chemtrails/BB :hide:

I just hope we get a single soon cause this is getting boring

I could wait until the new release if we just had a music video and interviews from Lana or something... But it's really hard without interaction with her.

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

27 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

It's so funny how the tracklist has these really long titles and then really short/one word ones.

Like she went from GPSOTSOMFWHDSF to Fingertips, Fishtail, Peppers etc :thumb2:

I can't wait for this album

nos that ur saying it, title track and grandpa are the only really long titles 

and also for giving me Margaret