Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

4 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

what if she hasn't reannounced the delay because the label is still working on it and the album date is actually April 14th

That would be so stupid given she’s already announced the date everywhere, It doesn’t make any difference when she releases she’s gonna sell the same.  Even without Miley she’s not likely gonna get a number 1 album especially if she isn’t even properly promoting it. My opinion is if the album is delayed till the 24th it’s because her label decided…I’m not sure Lana cares about the charts.  Maybe it was even because of Vinyl production issues who knows.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

I wonder what songs will get a MV this era. we absolutely got robbed by only getting a MV for two songs for BB. I also wonder what song she will put out before March 24th to promote the album... I have a feeling she's gonna drop a song on the day of the release like she did with White Dress

Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angels 

I want MV's for

-DYK?

-A&W

-Taco Truck x VB (I want to know what chaos would happen in this video)

-Peppers (because I know Tommy and Lana would serve even if it isn't an actual collab)

-The Grants (I feel like the stolen camcorders were for this video)

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

the delay is just because she's decided to make it a visual album!!!! gretchen-dancing.gif

which is also why she hasn't put out a music video for ocean blvd, she's releasing all the visuals together because they're a cohesive and beautiful and like a movie, in fact the album cover and paris, texas are both hints that this album will come with a visual album that is based on old hollywood movies

sUcVobB.png

Just now, honeybadger said:

the delay is just because she's decided to make it a visual album!!!! gretchen-dancing.gif

which is also why she hasn't put out a music video for ocean blvd, she's releasing all the visuals together because they're a cohesive and beautiful and like a movie, in fact the album cover and paris, texas are both hints that this album will come with a visual album that is based on old hollywood movies and will star miss lana herself

Exactly :clapback:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Paris, TX is literally less than an hour from me, and to think she's been secretly spending time there :crai:

Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angels 

I'm sad these song titles weren't real:

crypto crashing

del norte county

long nails on your back

nueva

uncanny

they were so believable lol. but at least WCE won't be on the album, that's win

1 minute ago, Carmen Del Rey said:

crypto crashing

del norte county

long nails on your back

nueva

uncanny

WCE was a BB scrap so if it had ended up on the album i would have rioted Polydor 

3 minutes ago, Carmen Del Rey said:

crypto crashing

del norte county

long nails on your back

nueva

uncanny

adding these to the fake song titles of the LDR9 era list :bop:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

ocean blvd COMING MARCH 10 ...

and did you know that there's a tunnel under ocean boulevard: the del norte county edition COMING MARCH 24!!!!!!!!!! featuring songs such as del norte county, coronado, and waist deep in icy waves

gretchen-dancing.gif

sUcVobB.png

guys I was reading Lana’s statement that she released the day of the album announcement and there were some obvious things 😭 first she explicitly said “thanks to Judah for letting me record a part of his sermon and put it on the record” and also “thanks to Jack for (…) and thanks for giving me Margaret”

and also for giving me Margaret

1 minute ago, kaliuchis said:

guys I was reading Lana’s statement that she released the day of the album announcement and there were some obvious things 😭 first she explicitly said “thanks to Judah for letting me record a part of his sermon and put it on the record” and also “thanks to Jack for (…) and thanks for giving me Margaret”

:hdu:

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

47 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

which is also why she hasn't put out a music video for ocean blvd, she's releasing all the visuals together because they're a cohesive and beautiful and like a movie, in fact the album cover and paris, texas are both hints that this album will come with a visual album that is based on old hollywood movies

Last night I had a dream that Lana was making a movie about her life for the album...its a sign!! :hdu:

8 minutes ago, fishtails said:

Last night I had a dream that Lana was making a movie about her life for the album...its a sign!! :hdu:

Well last night I dreamed that it was a lana concert and she rose out of the stage and announced a song called Lizky Granst which was a Lizzy Grant pop bop so this must be a sign for ummm something :stareney:

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

We're definitely getting at least 1 or 2 MVs this era. It's probably even in her contract (and she tried to bypass it by releasing 2 Arcadia MVs to fulfill the minimum set by her label for BB :hide:)

The other photoshoot is on the set of the MVs and it's really reminiscent of the NFR movie. She wouldn't leave her sacred bedroom to just take 2 pictures for the single cover :true:

giphy.gif

this thread has been dead for 32 minutes... this album is gonna tank her fans hate her now

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

I’d be interested to see Lana team up with BRTHR again—imagining an eerie, almost trippy video for A&W:diva:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

i kinda hope theres a song with a bridge like yoyok by taylor on the album

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind