Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

3 hours ago, lilac heaven said:

tbh, i really think her computer theft was just some random burglary, i don’t think she was stalked and targeted because she’s lana and someone just wanted to get their hands on her laptop and hard drives specifically, in this situation at least. i think this burglary happened, and then after the Ocean Blvd and Fingertips demo snippets appeared online, that was her own assumption for how someone got their hands on that stuff. I can’t speak for Ocean Blvd, but it’s worth noting that Fingertips is a Drew Erickson song, and so is the Beautiful Strings Mix that leaked a while ago, so there are already people out there who know how to access Drew’s files. But I really don’t think she was specifically targeted in that way with that intention, and I don’t think anything off her stolen laptop will leak because that wasn’t the intention of whoever robbed her, they just wanted to steal the computer of this random woman with a nice car in a rich LA neighborhood and make some money selling it

I do think the album is circulating more than previous albums have though. Likely stemming through the mixes being passed around at Interscope, and them getting into the wrong hands. Unless it was Kintsugi, 111, or BOZ fucking with us, it’s shady as hell that we discovered the title of Fishtail through a random music credits website that anyone can make any contribution to, and that we discovered the title of Pepper through last.fm scrobbles

I Love your input on this!

Kintsugi is a mystery… Did he ever a answer questions about the rollout / next single…? I didn’t scrutinize each of his replies, but although he answered a lot of questions about the songs, I don’t remember a post about the rest… My guess is that he has the album but might not have ties to the music industry / doesn’t know someone who works for a label.

Now that we have all the titles and lengths, i really want leakers to spill more information about what the songs sound like, i'm soo curious. I don't really feel as though it's going to spoil my first experience by knowing either, if anything it just increases the excitement. @Kintsugi where you at :trisha:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 hour ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

I remember that when we didn't have the album cover, one of the things I didn't want the album to have was a black and white cover.:noparty:

I'm not a huge fan of those, but this one... I fucking love it. The yellow font is so beautiful!! :wub:

This one might be one of my favourite album covers from her.

She looks so beautiful, I think if the ribbons in her hair had been in colour too it would have made the cover even more stunning.

Her B&W covers are her most polarizing albums :godlaugh: 

this cover is sure iconic AF, especially the new cover for the boxset (never cared about boobs but hers 🥵 - and with a song called American Whore… I am living)

1 minute ago, plastiscguy said:

Woke up sort of panicked after dreaming about the album leaking entirely :bebe:

girl i had a dream that i listened to fingertips and kintsugi while the album leaked :bebe: i don’t remember what they sounded like but it’s insane we both had a dream that the album leaked

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

i honestly have NO IDEA how venice bitch could be sampled ... that song doesnt sound like any other song on this planet (fr, the structure and instrumentation is unique)

13 minutes ago, tulsa said:

i honestly have NO IDEA how venice bitch could be sampled ... that song doesnt sound like any other song on this planet (fr, the structure and instrumentation is unique)

i can’t wait to hear it! it’s literally like a 9 minute song so she literally could’ve used any of it.. but the way the insiders were talking about it, it is probably the instrumental (best part of the song) or like ‘if you weren’t mine i’d be jealous of your love’ on loop going into an electric guitar infused bop..:squidward: (i know it isn’t but a girl can dream)

the real question is: which artwork will you guys be using on itunes when the album finally comes out? will you keep the original cover or change it to one of the alternate artworks?

personally, i like all of them, they're all absolutely stunning :defeated:however, i really really love the amazon exclusive cover, as well as the retail one! so i have no idea which one to change it to :crai:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

25 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:

girl i had a dream that i listened to fingertips and kintsugi while the album leaked :bebe: i don’t remember what they sounded like but it’s insane we both had a dream that the album leaked

It's a sign :illumilana:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

3 minutes ago, burthday kake said:

I think I wish I could extrapolate some small intention or maybe get your attention for a minute or two

I have a feeling this will be the wordiest track on the album:wowcry:

I feel like it would be a song of her just talking/singing with no chorus or concrete verses, and it will be the lyrical masterpiece of the album :wowcry:

and also for giving me Margaret

3 minutes ago, burthday kake said:

I agree, this is a track that would take a year to be organized as lana said

Just now, The Grants said:

I feel like it would be a song of her just talking/singing with no chorus or concrete verses, and it will be the lyrical masterpiece of the album :wowcry:

ye i think so, too, it hasn’t a precise a structure, it’s like a stream of consciousness 

1 minute ago, The Grants said:

1 minute ago, WhitehotOcean said:

I agree, this is a track that would take a year to be organized as lana said

her in her Bob Dylan cut up technique poet era :wowcry:

28 minutes ago, honeymo0n said:

the real question is: which artwork will you guys be using on itunes when the album finally comes out? will you keep the original cover or change it to one of the alternate artworks?

personally, i like all of them, they're all absolutely stunning :defeated:however, i really really love the amazon exclusive cover, as well as the retail one! so i have no idea which one to change it to :crai:

I love all of the covers, but the standard edition fits the vibe that I expect the album to sound like the most. And it's the prettiest to me

15 minutes ago, burthday kake said:

I think I wish I could extrapolate some small intention or maybe get your attention for a minute or two

and the best :wowcry:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

10:00 AM EST and still says March 10th

Ben and Ed when I find you

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.