Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, nectarofthegodss said:

Just got a preorder mail for Ocean Blvd vinyl the official date is 24th March! 

well, at least we tried guys :trisha: but anyways maybe if we don’t tell itunes…

and also for giving me Margaret

maybe lana is just making the europeans suffer?!!!! clutching at straws here:crying2:

what if it gets delayed again

no please

Spoiler

no

Spoiler

no

Spoiler

no

Spoiler

no

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

no

I am on the fence about the 'American Whore' title, refrain, or theme, even if it's officially called 'AW' or 'A&W.' It depends what the context and approach is. It might even be humorous, who knows? I know some have said that it sounds like a perfect LDR song title, but it doesn't to me. We'll see. Depending on what it sounds like, it might stir up controversy in the press among her haters there. 

12 hours ago, honeybadger said:

the delay is just because she's decided to make it a visual album!!!! gretchen-dancing.gif

which is also why she hasn't put out a music video for ocean blvd, she's releasing all the visuals together because they're a cohesive and beautiful and like a movie, in fact the album cover and paris, texas are both hints that this album will come with a visual album that is based on old hollywood movies

Not ATRL taking your joke seriously :toofloppy:

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

Kintsugi is giving off vibes that it will be her most experimental song to date, I can't wait for that track :trisha:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 hour ago, honeymo0n said:

the real question is: which artwork will you guys be using on itunes when the album finally comes out? will you keep the original cover or change it to one of the alternate artworks?

This is my ranking of the covers:

1. I love these 3 covers equally:

7-C36-B5-C5-E04-E-4-FB8-9-C4-B-31-B31065

8-B1-F88-A1-F275-4-B2-B-90-F0-1-DE3235-F

72-B2-D8-A3-7-AB4-4-B74-A839-50096-B8106

And my final choice is the original cover. Not because I like it more.

It's my final choice cause I can't pick one from these 3 so I'll go with the original cover (unless I'll change my mind after listening to the album)

2. And then these 3 covers equally (trust me I really LOVE these 3 too (cred to @paris texas for blurring the boob)

IpIEqnw_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

BC24-C21-A-4-A16-49-AF-B82-F-CAFC9-F8709

3-D243247-CF29-4156-9730-9-B2-BF5-EFB982

Leak How to disappear (Piano Version)

Yesterday I was worried it was delayed into April so at this point I’m just glad it’s only a 2 week delay

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, ruined said:

This is my ranking of the covers:

1. I love these 3 covers equally:

7-C36-B5-C5-E04-E-4-FB8-9-C4-B-31-B31065

8-B1-F88-A1-F275-4-B2-B-90-F0-1-DE3235-F

72-B2-D8-A3-7-AB4-4-B74-A839-50096-B8106

And my final choice is the original cover. Not because I like it more.

It's my final choice cause I can't pick one from these 3 so I'll go with the original cover (unless I'll change my mind after listening to the album)

2. And then these 3 covers equally (trust me I really LOVE these 3 too (cred to @paris texas for blurring the boob)

IpIEqnw_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

BC24-C21-A-4-A16-49-AF-B82-F-CAFC9-F8709

3-D243247-CF29-4156-9730-9-B2-BF5-EFB982

I agree with you about this ranking, the first three you listed are the best. Standard all the way

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

8 minutes ago, Thoth said:

Not ATRL taking your joke seriously :toofloppy:

ATRL is so dry they have to talk about us to keep shit entertaining :lmao: obsessed fans

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

1 minute ago, 111 said:

piano

So adventurous :clapback: 

Kintsugi a 6:18 piano ballad slower than "Change," Kintsugi GET BEHIND ME! :oprah4: