Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, palemoonbaby said:

almost all album delays fits to seasons, weather (idk how in US) but the only album which don't fit to new date is COCC (September fits the best). the rest perfectly match to vibe

Agreed, Chemtrails is best to listen to either in September or the midst of winter for me

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, imenos said:

and i still crave for a big born to die production type :diva:

I can tell you with full confidence that will never happen again

You dream a lot!

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, imenos said:

the trio says hi

:awkney:

i’m so curious about why the hell Side B is so long when it’s unnecessary, I don’t think I’ve ever seen nearly 26 minutes on one side of a record :rip: I hope it doesn’t sound like shit

Side lengths

A- 20:30

B- 25:29

C- 12:04 (like ???? why not just give Fingertips to Side C 😭)

D- 19:42

2 minutes ago, imenos said:

and i still crave for a big born to die production type :diva:

They don’t sell that flavor of Doritos no more.  

Just now, Taco Truck x VB said:

@fishtailsand @fishtail can have a duel

i clicked on their profile and they have 0 anything, im scared :bebe:are my trust issues that low that i’m scared of having my first scat attack from anyone who’s a new member ? like they’re literally coming in floods and i’ve missed it every time for like 2 years - now is not the time, please :icant:

unless it manifests lana surprise releasing a new single on friday, in that case go ahead :sass:

if there is scat there is brand new single so… get ur toilet paper ready rockefellers !!

Just now, lilac heaven said:

i’m so curious about why the hell Side B is so long when it’s unnecessary, I don’t think I’ve ever seen nearly 26 minutes on one side of a record :rip: I hope it doesn’t sound like shit

Side lengths

I think Fingertips can be Side C since it is only there for that vinyl of her boob

also I think that SMYL* is credited on Paris Texas but since they got the typo they just gave up and went with solo

and also for giving me Margaret

Just now, lilac heaven said:

Side lengths

Pretty sure BoZ said that Lana posted a wrong markup of the back cover. I'm confident Fingertips is Side C! :) 

2 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

Side lengths

I think Fingertips is going to be on side C and they fucked up. It makes no sense to have side B fighting for its life and then C half empty :hide:

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, imenos said:

guys stop pretending like you want another acoustic piano ballad type of album :diva:

Well it’s my favorite genre of music so :um2:

5 minutes ago, imenos said:

guys stop pretending like you want another acoustic piano ballad type of album :diva:

imenos, stop living in 2012 and come to the current decade, the current era 

2 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

watch her delay it again until june 

she's gonna pull a NFR and release her top of the year album at the end of August again.

"Don’t forget me"

I also think a grand BTD style (not literally like BTD of course) production could come back in the future. Even if her style changed throughout the years she releases so many albums that who knows if in 15 years she'll release idk a full techno album :thumb2:

I don't expect a radical switch anytime soon tho but it makes no sense to say "Lana is never doing x" since she's ever-changing (and she does it quickly since she releases every 2-3 years as max). She contains multitudes after all :creepna2:

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

watch her delay it again until june 

June 1th

Omg dykttatuob is actually Rock Candy Sweet :oprah4:

Lana said June 1th but she never said which year

Leak How to disappear (Piano Version)