Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, The Stargirl Pinky said:

The part where she burped up a taco on Taco Truck x VB was so poetic :oprah:

I was really shocked when "taco truck x vb" was an actual lyric and not referring to Venice Bitch

"Don’t forget me"

7 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

I was really shocked when "taco truck x vb" was an actual lyric and not referring to Venice Bitch

No girl that's fake

VB stands for the famous unreleased song Velvetcrow Bar and that's the sample

Boz lied to us

Leak How to disappear (Piano Version)

when kintsugi conveniently leaves out the fact that she samples the barefoot contessa theme song on fishtail and it's actually about preparing a roasted fishtail to serve at her fancy luncheons where jenny jumped in the pool and was swimming with nikki lane

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

what if she hasn't reannounced the delay because the label is still working on it and the album date is actually April 14th

"Don’t forget me"

2 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

what if she hasn't reannounced the delay because the label is still working on it and the album date is actually April 14th

So? I'll just wait then :hillary:, rather have a full rollout schedule set in place. But maybe I'm not as excited because I didn't really move for the single. Still will give it a few chances :agree:

Just now, SoftwareUpgrade said:

So? I'll just wait then :hillary:, rather have a full rollout schedule set in place

I'm already mad it's pushed back 2 weeks :bebe:

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, NikoGo said:

We're pulling our very own #FreeLana movement outside interscope records :true:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

I want music videos for the album so bad. The title track itself would be gorgeous, I just know it

~    fantasia-seductive.gif ~

5 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

:OG:

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~