Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, American Whore said:

ok i just need to know the length of the full album like is it well over an hour? is it an hour and 15 minutes? HOW LONG

77 minutes

I'm NGL this album being delayed after being officially announced has me NERVOUS.

Usually once there's an official date set, it stays that date. Now we're finding out that having an official date doesn't mean anything and it can be delayed at any time :bebe:

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, American Whore said:

ok i just need to know the length of the full album like is it well over an hour? is it an hour and 15 minutes? HOW LONG

1 hour 17 minutes. 5 minutes longer than her previous longest, Lust for Life which is 1 hour and 12 minutes.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, tienmej said:

usually she calls him dad tho... in cola and wildflower at least 

in WW she calls him father 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, American Whore said:

it's 77:45

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, BoDaToe said:

77 minutes

SCREAMING

Just now, NikoGo said:

it's 77:45

AHHH

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, NikoGo said:

I'm NGL this album being delayed after being officially announced has me NERVOUS.

Usually once there's an official date set, it stays that date. Now we're finding out that having an official date doesn't mean anything and it can be delayed at any time :bebe:

It wouldn't be a Lana release without a delay girly :bebe:

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, NikoGo said:

This happens pretty often. Especially with vinyl delays since the pandemic. It’s not that serious. Just breathe.:kiss3:

Just now, tienmej said:

usually she calls him dad tho... in cola and wildflower at least 

True true I guess now that I think about it she says dad in a lot of songs but also calls him father in a few

It's not polite to beg, darlings. Stop tagging Kintsugi with your questions every five minutes. 

Now that Doja Cat, Ariana, Camila, Cardi B, Kehlani and Nicki Minaj and Beyonce have had number ones with songs about being sexy, wearing no clothes, fucking, cheating etc - can I please go back to singing about being embodied, feeling beautiful by being in love even if the relationship is not perfect, or dancing for money - or whatever I want - without being crucified or saying I'm glamorizing abuse??????

like kintsugi

you never found it

for once can you

lick my clit 

:true: confirmed best track 

giphy.gif