Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

I would take "Sweet" at this point, I just need one more song :bebe:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, American Whore said:

like kintsugi

you never found it

for once can you

lick my clit 

:true: confirmed best track 

I think if I heard Lana say the word “clit”, I could be laid to rest. My life would be complete

9 minutes ago, TropicoKitten said:

But is she saying daddy or daddy:usrs:? I NEED TO KNOW:deadbanana:

i don’t want to get excited then realize she’s referring to rob… but then again she normally refers to him as father so idk 

I think it’s more likely Rob she’s referring to in this case cause i think she’s singing about the Adirondack Mountains by Lake Placid where she grew up ? That’s my interpretation of the lyric so far with nothing else to go off :true:i could be very wrong :hide:she’s def called Rob “daddy” before too like in Text Book 

Just now, Summerain said:

Why before we were on page 996 and now on 990?

Because moderators have to remove countless of comments that are cluttering the feed and contributing nothing to the conversation. I have been guilty of this myself. This is for ocean blvd discussion, there are other threads for different topics. 

Now that Doja Cat, Ariana, Camila, Cardi B, Kehlani and Nicki Minaj and Beyonce have had number ones with songs about being sexy, wearing no clothes, fucking, cheating etc - can I please go back to singing about being embodied, feeling beautiful by being in love even if the relationship is not perfect, or dancing for money - or whatever I want - without being crucified or saying I'm glamorizing abuse??????

Just now, burthday kake said:

I think it’s more likely Rob she’s referring to in this case cause i think she’s singing about the Adirondack Mountains by Lake Placid where she grew up ? That’s my interpretation so far with nothing else to go off :true:i could be very wrong :hide:she’s def called Rob “daddy” before too like in Text Book 

do we know if her boarding school was in the mountains too?

1 minute ago, Summerain said:

Why before we were on page 996 and now on 990?

they're moving stuff again :icant:

OT: i think we're gonna get a bunch of daddy lyrics in this one i can feel it

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, Elle said:

Hi from page 550 cleaning out more horny posts :wave2:

I’ve been trying to clear out all of the old spam before we reach page 1000, but I think we’re just going to have to hit page 1000 more than once lol. 
So much information and speculation coming in on the daily, it’s an exciting time!

I’ve read a few of the lyric teases, and it only confirms the thought I’ve had for awhile that this will be one of, if not her absolute, best record/s lyric-wise.

She’s always had such a gift of turning her thoughts and stories about her life into beautiful lyrics accompanied by just as gorgeous melodies, but I think she has a lot to say in this record. I’m so excited for what’s to come x

Admin can take away our horny posts but she'll never take away our horny!!!!

oprah-challenge.gif

I'm horny for Candy Necklace tea lets goooooooooo!!!

oprah-challenge.gif

2 minutes ago, LanaBalkana said:

Listening to World Vision by TG now to identify the sample. That album’s dope. We won

I will die if Peppers is Execute :oprah2::oprah4::monica: I can imagine her singing Jimmy Jimmy Coco Puuufffff over it :hooker:

13 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

I'm NGL this album being delayed after being officially announced has me NERVOUS.

Usually once there's an official date set, it stays that date. Now we're finding out that having an official date doesn't mean anything and it can be delayed at any time :bebe:

It's only two weeks really, we can do this! :slayty:
Besides, the album will most likely leak before the first official date.