Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Okay, but the fact that she's referencing Serene Queen AKA my favorite unreleased... She did that for me and for me only! :defeated:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Palatable = A 7:13 track that starts off with an angry acoustic guitar and unravels into something completely wild and unexpected and ends with a dirty trap beat :scoff:

Palatable = a 6:18 track influenced by Japanese philosophy where Lana sings about the experiences of grief and loss over a bare piano :scoff:

Palatable = a song titled "Grandfather, please stand on the shoulders of my father while he deep sea fishes" :scoff:

Palatable = an almost 5 minute long interlude of an eerie instrumentation and a pastor screaming with Lana giggling in the background :scoff:

Palatable = "When I look back tracing fingertips over plastic bags, I think I wish I could extrapolate some small intention or even get your attention for a minute or two" :scoff:

That was the most obnoxious comment from that troll, I'm sorry but I had to say it 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

After seeing the beautiful tea about Kintsugi , wow we gonna cry to that song:lange:

No choice but to redo my claiming of my top 6 songs 

A&W, Kintsugi, Fingertips,  Grandfather Please Stand On The Shoulders Of My Father While He's Deep Sea Fishing, Fishtail ,Taco Truck ×VB 

Honorable Mention: Paris, Texas 

The others will serve too though :oprah:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Just now, WhitehotOcean said:

and if we add grandfather it ends up being a wonderful 4 way track run

and then add LTLI (so sad it has to end with Margarine)

and also for giving me Margaret

Just now, burthday kake said:

does anybody know how long has Serene Queen not been on youtube for? like it was taken down at some point

Idk but I know Crazy For You has been wiped except for some super sped up lq  'lizzy grant" version:toofunny:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

11 minutes ago, taco truck said:

Idk i'm thinking Margaret is gonna sound like Secret Life mixed with Wild at Heart, and I like Jack's voice so I think it will be cute

Margret the third Christmas bell beat song confirmed!:lolliney:

3 minutes ago, taco truck said:

Idk but I know Crazy For You has been wiped except for some super sped up lq  'lizzy grant" version:toofunny:

Crazy For You on LDR10 along with Fine China OG Version :oprah4:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 minute ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

Crazy For You on LDR10 along with Fine China OG Version :oprah4:

I do think when songs leak Lana re-remembers them and thats when she decides to add/ rework them onto an album:brows:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

11 minutes ago, The Grants said:

and then add LTLI (so sad it has to end with Margarine)

oh i forgot about it😭 let the light in will probably take part of the wonderful track run that goes from kintsuji and ends with itself

The collapseee i need a new single nowww :trisha:

Spoiler

SERENE QUEEEEEEN bthndjrkeb :trisha::trisha:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

40 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

okay but can we talk about the connections to sirens/may jailer in the kintsugi lyrics? :wowcry: 

Hide contents

"when you see someone dying" - "there's something about seeing him die" (bad disease)

"daddy, i miss them" - she repeats the word "daddy" a lot in "pretty baby"

"i'm in the mountains" - "atop every mountain, there's a hurdle in the sky" (more mountains)

Wait...:wowcry:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

52 minutes ago, Kintsugi said:

Hide contents

I give myself two seconds to cry

Let it crash over me like the waves in the sea

I give myself two seconds to breathe

Go back to being a serene queen

I'm just catching up with the news, THE SERENE QUEEN SHOUT OUT :lange::cumming: Fucking love that song!! I can't...

2 hours ago, Kintsugi said:
  Hide contents

We've only got hours

And I just can't stop crying

Cause all of the ways

When you see someone dying

The sea of your daze flashing in front of you

And you think about who will be with you

Daddy, I miss them

I'm in the mountains

I'm probably running away from the feelings I hid

When I think of the things about them

2 hours ago, Kintsugi said:

Hide contents

Brought by the sunlight of the spirit to pour into me

There's a name for it in Japanese

It's Kintsugi

... :wowcry: I already knew Kintsugi is gonna be that bitch, but she is gonna be THAT BITCH! 

47 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

"These lyrics are great, but in the quality scale of the album.. it's nothing groundbreaking, especially with Fingertips right after" - BoZ

FINGERTIPS HIVE, RISE!

not boz trying to be the main character because he's been replaced by Kintsugi :flutter:

faSE.gif