Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Spoiler

OMG SERENE QUEEN IN THE LYRICS ?? I JUST SAW THAT AHHHH 

p.s. why have serene queen & crazy for you been taken down from youtube :( 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

65 days... :lange:

should we need a second single atp?

or at least: Ocean Blvd MV PLEASE LANA!!!

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

the lyrics… the casual serene queen reference like hello?? when this album is pure old school lana style writing but even more poetic than before :hair::omg:

she’s really the songwriter people think taylor is :ma:

We really won with her referencing Serene Queen, wow….:crying4:

Unreleased collection coming out WHEN?

also has Kintsugi and Eclipse ever been online at the same time and/or interacted? I’m tryna see something  :assad:

your vulgar darling  :blush3:

We absolutely need a second single. Sorry girlies :clapback:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, colaandvideogames said:

We really won with her referencing Serene Queen, wow….:crying4:

Unreleased collection coming out WHEN?

also has Kintsugi and Eclipse ever been online at the same time and/or interacted? I’m tryna see something  :assad:

Eclipse would never willingly give up this much information without some attention seeking game involved  :true:

3 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

now i love miss swift but i get annoyed when people say she’s the best songwriter of our generation…no baby that title goes to lana. i could definitely debate someone about this.

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

On 1/18/2023 at 3:32 PM, lanasbottom said:

the lyrics… the casual serene queen reference like hello?? when this album is pure old school lana style writing but even more poetic than before :hair::omg:

ohyq4jG.gif

Kintsugi lyrics with a direct reference to Serene Queen??  :oprah4: From what I've been reading, this song is really speaking to me so far. I'm looking forward to hearing it all together with the production

imageproxy.jpg

2 hours ago, Kintsugi said:
  Hide contents

I don't wanna say it cause this thread will go into madness if I criticize anything... :eartha2: 

I don't want you to be biased towards any tracks and give immature comments. There's something for everyone and I'm gonna focus on positive aspects only.

YOU'RE SO KING WTF. THIS IS SO TRUEEEEEE

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

Just now, cherrytropico said:

now i love miss swift but i get annoyed when people say she’s the best songwriter of our generation…no baby that title goes to lana. i could definitely debate someone about this.

i don’t love her :makeup: but i’m not biased either, put the two in a room with a pen and paper and lana will eat her up so bad :clapback: and that’s without getting into lana’s quality melodies bag which will be next level on this album i can feel it 

BoZ and ATRL are so salty I'm dead :omfg2:

It's what they deserve after calling us analboards and obsessively stalking us for so long.

Thank you, my dear Kintsugi :hooker: This will be a great record.

Now that Doja Cat, Ariana, Camila, Cardi B, Kehlani and Nicki Minaj and Beyonce have had number ones with songs about being sexy, wearing no clothes, fucking, cheating etc - can I please go back to singing about being embodied, feeling beautiful by being in love even if the relationship is not perfect, or dancing for money - or whatever I want - without being crucified or saying I'm glamorizing abuse??????

20 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

Cause Taytor just copies Lana

I can’t believe Kintsugi dropped more bombshells today. :trisha:

Spoiler

THE SERENE QUEEN CALLBACK IM SCREAMING :lange:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm