Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

okay but can we talk about the connections to sirens/may jailer in the kintsugi lyrics? :wowcry: 

Spoiler

"when you see someone dying" - "there's something about seeing him die" (bad disease)

"daddy, i miss them" - she repeats the word "daddy" a lot in "pretty baby"

"i'm in the mountains" - "atop every mountain, there's a hurdle in the sky" (more mountains)

WGe8ynS.gif

Where does "palatable" come in with ANY of the information we've found out about the album today? Everything spilled is giving the antonym of "palatable" :scoff: Songs about grief, her mother, father, Japanese philosophy, stream of consciousness, oscillations between darkness/craziness and fragility...

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Fingertips said:

Where does "palatable" come in with ANY of the information we've found out about the album today? Everything spilled is giving the antonym of "palatable" :scoff: Songs about grief, her mother, father, Japanese philosophy, stream of consciousness, oscillations between darkness/craziness and fragility...

MAKE SENSE BEFORE YOU TAKE YOUR CHUNKY THUMBS TO PRESS THEM ON YOUR GREASY KEYBOARD JUST TO SPOUT OUT NONSENSE

It just screams edgelord. :tanisha:

Ok I just listened to the entire World Vision album and the only one that is truly giving me a Lana vibe is Hate Demon so that's my guess for the sample

Edit: Wait how long is Pepper 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 minute ago, taco truck said:

Ok I just listened to the entire World Vision album and the only one that is truly giving me a Lana vibe is Hate Demon so that's my guess for the sample

“They gon write about it like they was right about it”:lolliney:

3 minutes ago, taco truck said:

Listening to the instrumental, I think that can turn it a proper bop

2 minutes ago, taco truck said:

Edit: Wait how long is Pepper 

4:08 but that doesn’t mean anything. A sample is just using an excerpt from the song. SYML and RIOPY aren’t so much samples as they are interpolations where she uses the piano track and melody to write a song. VB and the Tommy sample are likely just a bit of the song she’s using, not the entire track. Idk if that makes sense.

Just now, BoDaToe said:

4:08 but that doesn’t mean anything. A sample is just using an excerpt from the song. SYML and RIOPY aren’t so much samples as they are interpolations where she uses the piano track and melody to write a song. VB and the Tommy sample are likely just a bit of the song she’s using, not the entire track. Idk if that makes sense.

Ya I was trying to see if she was just singing over the instrumental or not. I'm guessing she is either using the really loud synths or the "ah ah ah"s" as the sample

Just now, burthday kake said:

starting to feel like Kintsugi - Fingertips - Paris, Texas will be *that* 3 way track run of this album:cryney2:

8-12 will completely floor me, maybe 8-16 if I end up liking Margarine :wowcry:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

8-12 will completely floor me, maybe 8-16 if I end up liking Margarine :wowcry:

Idk i'm thinking Margaret is gonna sound like Secret Life mixed with Wild at Heart, and I like Jack's voice so I think it will be cute

21 minutes ago, Jared said:

So another unserious album where Lana tries to be more palatable. Making artistic concessions at this stage in her career, when she should be doing the exact opposite! :facepalm:

Jared my beloved dear friend:oprah:

They way you gonna be so wrong, we facing the birth of another major career highlight right now, hoping you see the light one day (let the light in Jared) bc you missing out alot , at least you probably gonna enjoy Margaret ft your Idol Jack but singing off bang bang kiss kiss , stream Taco Truck  x Venice Bitch :kiss:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: