Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

9 minutes ago, Beautiful Loser said:

The jacket still isn't my thing, but I'll happily waste my money on the lighter. :agree:

Same, the jacket is still lowkey ugly, but I’d buy if I were rich (and I am, but not how you think :smile2:)

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

1 minute ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

i just know the ppl that own the lighter is punching air rn 

yup the people that own the lighters and *allegedly* the coke necklace are mad as hell rn

3 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

Same, the jacket is still lowkey ugly, but I’d buy if I were rich (and I am, but not how you think:smile2: )

I like the retro vibe they're trying to go for, but it's not pretty enough for me and I know by just looking at it that it'd wouldn't fit me well. I'll stick to my DIY fan merch denim jackets instead. :agree:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Do you guys think I should purchase the webstore exclusive white vinyl and the standard black vinyl now or wait until they release signed copies??? I bought the rest of the variants but I do not want to miss out on any signed options, and since they are putting so much effort into merch for this era I think we will get some beautiful prints. 

2 minutes ago, cherrycokes said:

Do you guys think I should purchase the webstore exclusive white vinyl and the standard black vinyl now or wait until they release signed copies??? I bought the rest of the variants but I do not want to miss out on any signed options, and since they are putting so much effort into merch for this era I think we will get some beautiful prints. 

isnt it a well known fact that signed merch is a nightmare to get from her store

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

1 minute ago, cherrycokes said:

definitely wait for the signed copies but idk about the store-exclusive vinyl, it might not be restocked.

Omg the jacket is so pretty, I still regret not buying the similar one during the LATTM tour I’m so happy. :beyonce:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

11 minutes ago, cherrycokes said:

yup the people that own the lighters and *allegedly* the coke necklace are mad as hell rn

Tbh even if she sells the coke necklace I’m not gonna buy it because there are so many fakes it’s kind cringey to buy now:trisha: I also associate it with tiktok Lana Stan’s:defeated:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

33 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

Seems this is the shop that sent the email: https://platenzaak.nl/collections/lana-del-rey

The Dutch people getting a leg up on this era’s international leaker award :ma:

My money’s on the Polish or Russian people to win the 30 second snippet leak award :ma:

4 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

The Dutch people getting a leg up on this era’s international leaker award :ma:

My money’s on the Polish or Russian people to win the 30 second snippet leak award :ma:

I think the snippet era is just a past now:eartha2: they learned from their mistakes for once

So I purchased the jacket during her LFL tour and remember being one of the only people with it and I had always wished that she would update the patches so that I could include them onto the jacket...now I'm having to buy a whole new jacket just to get them but I will because its Lana. 

kinda annoyed tho that Blue Banisters patch is above Chemtrails...

2 minutes ago, living legend said:

So I purchased the jacket during her LFL tour and remember being one of the only people with it and I had always wished that she would update the patches so that I could include them onto the jacket...now I'm having to buy a whole new jacket just to get them but I will because its Lana. 

I know it doesn’t make sense I thought the whole point of the jacket was we could add to it she said that herself in that livestream 

but of course that isn’t all the merch coming so we can’t say for definite yet 

13 minutes ago, living legend said:

I just now noticed that:assad: I didn’t bother to zoom in so I thought everyone was talking about violet being last… that’s actually really annoying so hopefully they get that fixed