Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

3 minutes ago, 13beachess said:

I will never be able to buy any LanaΒ merch (not couting vinyls)Β :crying5:Β the prices are outrageousΒ :judgingu:

Β 

I feel you. the best I can do is get CDs

I feel so left out, I really wanted at least the lighterΒ :poordat:

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

2 minutes ago, West Coast said:

Β 

I was holding on to the hope that there would be more to it, but I fear like it really says itΒ all the the bundles' description.Β :rip:

So if you really want a hoodie would you suck it up and get that boxset? Or hold out hope for future drops of solo apparel/ variations? I still think theres a lot more merch to come. They're dropping it like this so that we buy merch --Β and then better merch comes along and we buy that too! And it's working!!

2 minutes ago, Nick Del Rey said:

So if you really want a hoodie would you suck it up and get that boxset? Or hold out hope for future drops of solo apparel/ variations? I still think theres a lot more merch to come. They're dropping it like this so that we buy merch --Β and then better merch comes along and we buy that too! And it's working!!

Β 

Yeah the whole thing feels a little non-sensical you're basically getting a box set that holds a piece of clothing and a physical album? I long for the days of the Ultraviolence or Paradise box sets, those were actual box sets.Β :brandy:

1 minute ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

Β 

I feel you. the best I can do is get CDs

I feel so left out, I really wanted at least the lighterΒ :poordat:

I wanted the lighter too!!:crai: but most of all the jacket. and that necklaceΒ :rollin:oh well

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Β 

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/IsΒ This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

2 minutes ago, West Coast said:

Β 

I was holding on to the hope that there would be more to it, but I fear like it really says itΒ all the the bundles' description.Β :rip:

The way she teased it on Instagram I was really thinking it was going to be a boxset with the titty vinyl, the lighter, and maybe a cd in a nice red faux leather box but maybe I'm just delulu:cryney2:

unnamed.gif

1 minute ago, 13beachess said:

I wanted the lighter too!!:crai: but most of all the jacket. and that necklaceΒ :rollin:oh well

Β 

when is it gonna be our turn???Β :crying2:Β so tired of being poor

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

6 minutes ago, lizzycobain said:

The way she teased it on Instagram I was really thinking it was going to be a boxset with the titty vinyl, the lighter, and maybe a cd in a nice red faux leather box but maybe I'm just delulu:cryney2:

I'm really hoping that it's genius marketing and they're choosing to not sell it until after release to stop anyone cancelling other pre-orders

Ugh.. so I cancelled my preorders on the store lol they amounted to Β£91.. and made a new account on my other email to use the discount code to get the superfanΒ bundle for Β£99.. only made sense, all the CDs and cassettes for essentially Β£8Β :oic2:

Β 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty bluesΒ 

16 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

Β 

when is it gonna be our turn???Β :crying2:Β so tired of being poor

When I tell you I am POOR after buying merch. The card I used had $11 afterwardsΒ :xgiggle:

stars in my eyes

Β  Β βŠΉΛšβ‹† π’ƒπ’‚π’ƒπ’š 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 β€§β‚ŠΒ°Β  Β 

Β 

8 minutes ago, Not as cool as me said:

Ugh.. so I cancelled my preorders on the store lol they amounted to Β£91.. and made a new account on my other email to use the discount code to get the superfanΒ bundle for Β£99.. only made sense, all the CDs and cassettes for essentially Β£8Β :oic2:

What’s the code!? It sucks they won’t ship the Super Fan bundle to the US, thinking about getting the CD one though

tumblr_m9qygi5S6s1rdc44xo1_500.gif

3 minutes ago, mssainttropez said:

When I tell you I am POOR after buying merch. The card I used had $11 afterwardsΒ :xgiggle:

Β 

well at least you're poor AFTER getting the merch. I can't even get there in the first placeΒ :icant:

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

1 minute ago, eyelovelefteye said:

What’s the code!? It sucks they won’t ship the Super Fan bundle to the US, thinking about getting the CD one though

22LDR25Β 

I hate the white variant but it's all I could get right now. Besides, it will be a good rarity.Β 

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

4 minutes ago, Paris Hilton said:

I hate the white variant but it's all I could get right now. Besides, it will be a good rarity.Β 

I had to buyΒ it as soon as I realised it was the only one without a title because it makes it specialΒ 

Did everyone get a confirmation email right away from the US store? I always get an email immediately but it's been an hour now and I've gotten nothing and I'm getting paranoid about it because the one cassette sold out now and some of the others are in single digit remaining inventory ughhhh

@BRAZILIANS THEY UPDATED THE UNIVERSAL MUSIC STORE WITH ALL OF THE VARIANTS IN CDS AND CASSETTES!!!

Β 

edit: no bundle thoughΒ :icant:

edit2: now there's a bundle!!! :oprah4:

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ