Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

That green really is a lot brighter/more neon than I expected. I think was definitely expecting a lighter pastel. Like pistachio almost. Soooo funny.  What ended up being my least favorite mock up is now my favorite actual so far, that would be the Target Edition.  I absolutely think it is so gorgeous.  I’m glad I got the green still but def is not my fave anymore.  

Just now, Coney Island King said:

The green was more mint green, now its fluro. Oh well.

I think we haven't got enough pics to be sure. It could be light or filter. On some pics it looks more mint green/pastel colored. 

It was expensive watch it 

even though i really like the illustrations for the album (reminds me a lot of belladonna of sadness).. im disappointed that they’re going to be on the picture disc not just because neils photos are STUNNING but it also just makes the picture disc clash a lot :/ 

like imagine the surprise and POWER if the picture disc had the titty pic instead of the illustrations :true:

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

12 minutes ago, DLT said:

That green really is a lot brighter/more neon than I expected. I think as definitely expecting a lighter pastel. Like pistachio almost. Soooo funny.  What ended up being my least favorite mock up is now my favorite actual so far, that would be the Target Edition.  I absolutely think it is so gorgeous.  I’m glad I got the green still but def is not my fave anymore.  

Sameeee. I might try and pick up the Target one and return the Amazon. 

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.