Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

they should have done picture discs for this variant with the environmental shots (the same way the ultraviolence box set has the hydrangea picture discs but a standard gatefold) 

what a loss!!! :lange:
(i am feeling a bit imaginative today so with lana physical releases it tends to only make me have regrets for things that would never happen……even if they should ): )

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

I bought it from the german store but I haven't received any confirmation email... is it normal? :awkney: 

1 minute ago, inigodelrey3 said:

i didnt get any mail for confirmation of the order im the only one with this problem:crai:?

German store?

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

Just now, Escapism said:

they should have done picture discs for this variant with the environmental shots (the same way the ultraviolence box set has the hydrangea picture discs but a standard gatefold) 

what a loss!!! :lange:

oh bitch that would’ve been a serve…

Just now, x VB said:

I bought it from the german store but I haven't received any confirmation email... is it normal? :awkney: 

Yes, I got mine like 15 minutes after I ordered 

3 minutes ago, itsmarvinabel said:

You're getting Playboy titty and no Judah Smith Interlude—geez, a thank you to Lana would've sufficed.

New cover is great but thank you for lazy black vinyl? Nah

35 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

Yes, that was the item they added around a week ago.

okay thank you! :heart:

I guess we will have to wait a bit longer for the necklace then lol maybe it will come with the Candy Necklace music video 

4 minutes ago, yourboy said:

New cover is great but thank you for lazy black vinyl? Nah

Lmao I had to

On 2/24/2023 at 1:34 AM, Americanboy said:

Hairy assholes are better than smooth ones

11 minutes ago, inigodelrey3 said:

i didnt get any mail for confirmation of the order im the only one with this problem:crai:?

check if the order appears on the order page on the website. If the order appears there you're all good. For some reason my confirmation email came 40 minutes after I placed the order (it was for the A&W necklace though) 

so is the judah smith interlude really removed or did the us site make a mistake so the uk store followed suit thinking the us store was right? if its really been removed will it be removed from all future pressings or just on this one for some reason? if its gone from future ones, will the first batch of each variant be rare since thwy include it? will it be removed from streaming services? did he ask for it to be removed or was thwre a reason she chose to remove it or could the label possibly have wanted it removed? did lana and judah have a falling out? did he demand more royalties than she was willing to give? there's so much to ponder.....

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

2 minutes ago, wilting daisy said:

so is the judah smith interlude really removed or did the us site make a mistake so the uk store followed suit thinking the us store was right? if its really been removed will it be removed from all future pressings or just on this one for some reason? if its gone from future ones, will the first batch of each variant be rare since thwy include it? will it be removed from streaming services? did he ask for it to be removed or was thwre a reason she chose to remove it or could the label possibly have wanted it removed? did lana and judah have a falling out? did he demand more royalties than she was willing to give? there's so much to ponder.....

I just hope it's not included. That is my only skip on the album tbh 👹

:icant:  Did You Know That The B***h Emptied My Bank Account? :icant:

cASqFK.699fdee4f96aae1cc420d1731bf36fa7-