Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

Does anyone know/remember is they said when the UK lighter will ship this month? I hope it won't be too late, because I'll have to move in the beginning of/mid-June, I don't want the package to arrive after I'm gone. :ohno:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

27 minutes ago, Beautiful Loser said:

Does anyone know/remember is they said when the UK lighter will ship this month? I hope it won't be too late, because I'll have to move in the beginning of/mid-June, I don't want the package to arrive after I'm gone. :ohno:

May 26th

2 minutes ago, Candy Necklace said:

One thing I appreciate about Lana vinyl is how good quality it is, I barely opened my Midnights vinyl today and everything about it feels so cheap compared to Did you know that there’s a tunnel under Ocean Blvd

At least Midnights sounds better. Ocean Blvd sounds so awful...such a shame. I love the album so much...

anigif_enhanced-buzz-3260-1375807715-35.

VOTE for best vinyl variant. AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is the most important thing you will ever do in your life. 

gretchen.gif

best ocean blvd vinyl variant post-release with photos edition

yes i put this in a status and yes i am also putting it here. and yes i accidentally posted it in ldr village thread. it is because i am SO SERIOUS! this is information necessary to the function of humanity. VOTE NOW!

(i am actually not that serious, only vote if you want obviously!)

sUcVobB.png

1 hour ago, picturebook said:

At least Midnights sounds better. Ocean Blvd sounds so awful...such a shame. I love the album so much...

I didn’t notice any quality issues on mine, I’ve only played the white variant and black though. The Midnights disk is so flimsy though, which is weird bc the other Taylor vinyl I have are pretty decent 

2 hours ago, Candy Necklace said:

One thing I appreciate about Lana vinyl is how good quality it is, I barely opened my Midnights vinyl today and everything about it feels so cheap compared to Did you know that there’s a tunnel under Ocean Blvd

Finally someone else thinking so. I feel like whenever it comes to her pressings, everyone is complaining. 

I actually have a good equipment and expensive speakers for playing the vinyls and I don't understand why everyone says her pressings were so bad. Either I have a lucky hand in always getting the best copies available or I am just deaf, lol. (Or just not so picky 😜

I have a bit of noise on my red honeymoon copy, but it suits the retro feeling of the album, so I don't mind it at all. No skips etc. on any Lana vinyl I got, and I got them almost all. 

So far I played the picture disc, green and white variant of tunnel under Ocean Blvd, and they all sounded fine. 

I only think one song is not loud enough compared to the rest, but it's not that bad. 

It was expensive watch it 

I'm going into my local record shop to get the standard version of BLVD. They literally asked me to come in and that have a copy for me. So maybe I will get it for free. If not, thats fine cause I wanna support them.

36 minutes ago, Olympia said:

Finally someone else thinking so. I feel like whenever it comes to her pressings, everyone is complaining. 

I actually have a good equipment and expensive speakers for playing the vinyls and I don't understand why everyone says her pressings were so bad. Either I have a lucky hand in always getting the best copies available or I am just deaf, lol. (Or just not so picky 😜

I have a bit of noise on my red honeymoon copy, but it suits the retro feeling of the album, so I don't mind it at all. No skips etc. on any Lana vinyl I got, and I got them almost all. 

So far I played the picture disc, green and white variant of tunnel under Ocean Blvd, and they all sounded fine. 

I only think one song is not loud enough compared to the rest, but it's not that bad. 

Honeymoon is also the only one I have issues with! I’ve never had any issues with pressings so I might be lucky as well lol 

It’s not only the disc itself that’s good quality but the packing itself is really high quality which doesn’t happen with other artists (we’re also lucky Lana always does gatefolds and printed sleeves, even with COCC which was a 1LP)

3 hours ago, Candy Necklace said:

The package is nice but DYKTTATUOB is the worst sounding vinyl I own :eek:

The first time I put it on I was afraid something might be wrong with my record players needle 

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

3 hours ago, honeybadger said:

VOTE for best vinyl variant. AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is the most important thing you will ever do in your life. 

gretchen.gif

yes i put this in a status and yes i am also putting it here. and yes i accidentally posted it in ldr village thread. it is because i am SO SERIOUS! this is information necessary to the function of humanity. VOTE NOW!

done! also NOTTTHHHIIINNNNNGGGG beats the standard cover imo tho i i'm soo drawn to the amazon one too

lana-del-rey-did-you-know-that-theres-a-tunnel-under-ocean-blvd-cover.jpg411D1sCNOQL._SL500_.jpg

mUENGN9.png

9 hours ago, honeybadger said:

gretchen.gif

I adore every single variant I think they're all her best but i believe the boob vinyl is the best variant for this album because it perfectly reflects all facets of the album: open, full of metaphor, unfiltered, sexy, vintage etc