Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

3 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Mine was delayed until next month 

idk which email i used to order it :icant:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

My lighter from the UK store was delivered today!! Its smaller than I expected but I love it, its so cute!

For anyone else waiting in the US who ordered from the UK store, I got the shipping confirmation email on May 24th, so it took about two weeks to get to me here on the east coast

5 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Mine was originally 23rd of this month I think but then changed until 7th July, from uk store but I think all were delayed 

oh i found the email! june 22 for me but i haven't received any updates since i ordered it in april

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 hours ago, 80sdior said:

Does anyone know the help line for the lana del rey shop. One of my gems of my aw necklace has broke after a day of wearing it. 😔

if they don’t exchange it: buy a new one, wait for it to sell out and then sell the broken one for a slightly lower price than other resellers 🤑

2 hours ago, 80sdior said:

Does anyone know the help line for the lana del rey shop. One of my gems of my aw necklace has broke after a day of wearing it. 😔

Which store did you order from?

I know the US customer service email is lanadelrey@umgstores.com but I'm not sure about the other ones...I think the UK one has a customer service form on their website 

1 hour ago, LanaBalkana said:

if they don’t exchange it: buy a new one, wait for it to sell out and then sell the broken one for a slightly lower price than other resellers 🤑

your so right but i’m gonna cry if they don’t exchange it because it litterally fell off while wearing it out. like for the price it shouldn’t do that. 😔😍

I GOT AN EMAIL SAYING MY CANDY NECKLACE DISPATCHED!!! 😻😻😻

and that weird German parcel I have no clue about that’s been in my AusPost app is finally coming next week (no fucking clue what it is… only stuff I’m waiting on is Lana merch and Nepo Daddy vinyl but it’s all from the UK stores that’s not tracked) 

Maybe Lana is sending me a Titty poster because I complained so much about her not giving us a titty boxset 🤡 💀🔥

GUYS THEY JUST CHANGED THE STORE. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO CHECK IF MY PENDING ORDER IS PROCESSED OR NOT IF I HAVE TO CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT?

edit: wrong thread

:icant:  Did You Know That The B***h Emptied My Bank Account? :icant:

cASqFK.699fdee4f96aae1cc420d1731bf36fa7-

GUYS THEY JUST CHANGED THE STORE. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO CHECK IF MY PENDING ORDER IS PROCESSED OR NOT IF I HAVE TO CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT?

11 minutes ago, marcodelrey said:

GUYS THEY JUST CHANGED THE STORE. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO CHECK IF MY PENDING ORDER IS PROCESSED OR NOT IF I HAVE TO CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT?

Her store really is a shit show 

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

27 minutes ago, marcodelrey said:

I have the same problem with the UK store. Still waiting for my stuff and they deleted my account. 

They shipped my order for the end of the month this morning! Which wouldn't be a problem if I weren't in the middle of trying to tweak my street address :deadbanana:The webstore wouldn't let me input more than 30 characters for my street so I had to put down my address numbers under address line 2 and my street name on the first line :rip: The post should be able to figure it out, right?..:biblio:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

37 minutes ago, marcodelrey said:

They just wanted to cancel all our orders and to keep our money. Great strategy I think... 

It was expensive watch it 

7 minutes ago, Olympia said:

They just wanted to cancel all our orders and to keep our money. Great strategy I think... 

Paypal :teehee:

1 hour ago, marcodelrey said:

GUYS THEY JUST CHANGED THE STORE. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO CHECK IF MY PENDING ORDER IS PROCESSED OR NOT IF I HAVE TO CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT?

edit: wrong thread

you can log in again by going to the old store's URL https://store.universalmusic.com/lanadelrey/orders.html

image.png