Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

2 hours ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

the fact that i didn’t even get an email about the delay for the tit vinyl lmao 

Me either 💀 

37 minutes ago, JonBatisteInterlude said:

What if we get something Monday along with the tour announcement

Manifesting tour announcement, coke necklace, tour merch drop 

Im also delusional 

3 minutes ago, emliqua said:

I emailed them about the explicit vinyl and they confirmed it’s shipping on the 7th…never even received a delay email. Messy:xgiggle:

they see that the album is still charting and say let's move the shipping date two weeks later :deadbanana:

giphy.gif

23 hours ago, Your Favorite Boy said:

Do we know what pic is on the back cover of the tit vinyl??

Yes, there's a mockup on lanadelrey.com - it's the same gatefold of the white vinyl but the back cover has the photo used for the target version (without the tracklist)

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

My vinyl hasn’t shipped either, and yes, they never said anything to me about it. She has the worst store/customer service. 

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

3 hours ago, maysparkle said:

My vinyl hasn’t shipped either, and yes, they never said anything to me about it. She has the worst store/customer service. 

I emailed them and they also told me it will be shipping on the 7th. Something on their site said something about pre orders wont be delivered until the full stock is available, im sure thats the issue. I believe were supposed to get an email with tracking info the day it ships

Kind of disturbing how far away 23rd of June felt when the boob variant dropped and now it's been and gone and I couldn't tell you what I did in the last 3 months. I feel like my whole life has been spent just waiting for Lana-related things to happen..... 😳 

On 6/24/2023 at 11:01 AM, emliqua said:

Manifesting tour announcement, coke necklace, tour merch drop 

Im also delusional 

I’ve been preparing my bank account for the coke necklace, I’m worried it’ll be like $80. I also haven’t gotten the pill case yet, I want to bundle. I won’t be super upset if it’s sold out but I would prefer to have it :excited:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

16 hours ago, x VB said:

It worked last time, let me try again.

The two new items added to the store are an AKA vinyl and CD :oprah3:

Since your predictions came true, can you please replace "CD" by "rosary necklace"? 😅

I am really curious for what we will get. Since the re-release of the UO Version of UV, anything seems possible. 

It was expensive watch it 

Your order is on pre-order and is expected to ship around Friday, July 7, 2023! Once it ships, you'll receive an email containing tracking information on your order.

Feel free to contact us if you have any other questions!

this lazy a$$ reply and they dont even bother to update the website info. yikes :derpna2:

giphy.gif