Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

44 minutes ago, Olympia said:

LOL 

However:

It's still YOUR vinyls 😂 I was actually thinking less of a fire but of the liquid ruining your collection. 

I was totally thinking this too.. I value my vinyl over my house sometimes lol

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

Alt art album out for delivery today... Excited to add it to my collection...

ETA: Received in great condition... There is a small sticker on back that says "MADE IN CZECH REPUBLIC"

with the absolute heart of the poem of life butchered out of their own bodies good to eat a thousand years

On 7/16/2023 at 9:11 PM, honey dew said:

"A team member will be in touch with you within 24 hours" It has been 192 hours with no response. They wanna see me go off

very on brand for lana lol when she says a time, just add like 2 weeks or months to it

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

On 7/15/2023 at 6:06 AM, Jostbe said:

Got my titty one and somehow the corner is bent… the package itself was fine so I’m a little annoyed 😭 

I ordered 4 of them from the USA store. One to open and play, one to collect and the other two as prizes at the pinball tournaments I run. Sadly, all four of them have corner damage to their jackets. I can see where the shipping box has VERY slight damage at the same corner that the the records' jackets got bent. They're using decent boxes, but the box itself says that it's rated to fit up to 5-6 LPs. Since these are double LPs, it's about the same size and especially weight of 8 LPs. They either need bigger, stronger boxes or stop trying to stuff too much into just one box! I emailed them the day they arrived (July 12th) and zero reply. I emailed again, yesterday and still nothing. I'm REALLY worried about the 4 re-pressings of the limited Ultraviolence records that I have on pre-order.

They cleaned up the music page on the store (so not the front page, but the "music" link in the top left corner most people miss). Everything that's sold out has been removed entirely, including the UV repress which I guess means it won't be restocked. The explicit cover vinyl still has 421 copies in stock, btw

Well I received my order for the explicit vinyls. I ordered 2 and only 1 arrived. And the 1 came damaged 🫠 not thrilled. Now I get to deal with customer service 

On 7/15/2023 at 12:49 AM, lindsahye said:

uk store sent me a tracking number when i emailed saying its missing

They slay at being inefficient workers xx

Why not give the tracking in the first place? UK store is dipshit.. But I guess now thay the store has been merged into shoplanadelrey.com, hope there be some changes to the system.

The alternate artwork vinyl, which had been sold out in her German store a few days ago, got restocked now, too. I wonder if they repressed it, also because of the restock on the US site. 

https://www.bravado.de/p51-i0602455533968/lana-del-rey/did-you-know-that-there-s-a-tunnel-under-ocean-blvd/index.html 

It was expensive watch it 

i emailed interscope about my shipments for the jacket (and a few chemtrails cassettes :teehee:) like 2 weeks ago and no response like what do i do :toofloppy:

7 hours ago, Bonita said:

i emailed interscope about my shipments for the jacket (and a few chemtrails cassettes :teehee:) like 2 weeks ago and no response like what do i do :toofloppy:

Give them hell. We give them way too much money to be treated this way

7 minutes ago, Got A War In My Mind said:

I'd love to have the Coke vinyl, but I am so worried about ordering anything else from her store. After all four of the last vinyls were damaged and with customer service refusing to send a single reply...

Always use Paypal they'll cover your ass

tumblr_m9qygi5S6s1rdc44xo1_500.gif

23 minutes ago, eyelovelefteye said:

Give them hell. We give them way too much money to be treated this way

Always use Paypal they'll cover your ass

Many of her shops removed the PayPal option recently, most likely because of this, lol. 

With the BB bundles, I opened a case, and now the UK shop has no PayPal anymore. they know why. 

It was expensive watch it 

This customer service is crazy it's at the point where I cancelled my order and they sent a generic "we will look into this for you" reply like what is there to "look into" just cancel the freaking order 😭 And yet still no reply to my original query from 15 days ago