Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

Yes some have. No, I haven’t—and this is very camp 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

11 hours ago, The Sun Also Rises said:

Thank you! Just bought one because at this point I'm not convinced my Canadian order will turn up :ahh: 

3 hours ago, Got A War In My Mind said:

My sister just got this, from the Canada store.

"We wanted to inform you that, unfortunately, a production delay has affected the Limited Edition Candy Necklace 7 Single in your order, and we do not currently have an expected timeframe for when this will ship. We apologize for any disappointment or inconvenience caused. As soon as we receive an update regarding your order, we'll be back in touch with you!"

If you're in the US and ordered from the Canadian store I'd recommend just buying a copy on ebay or Mercari and cancelling the Canadian order. That's what I did. With how much shipping was, it won't make much a difference in total cost. I know it sucks to have to buy from a scalper but I don't trust the Canadian store was going to fulfill my order anytime soon

4 hours ago, Got A War In My Mind said:

My sister just got this, from the Canada store.

"We wanted to inform you that, unfortunately, a production delay has affected the Limited Edition Candy Necklace 7 Single in your order, and we do not currently have an expected timeframe for when this will ship. We apologize for any disappointment or inconvenience caused. As soon as we receive an update regarding your order, we'll be back in touch with you!"

I haven't even received that message! What a mess 

21 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

If you're in the US and ordered from the Canadian store I'd recommend just buying a copy on ebay or Mercari and cancelling the Canadian order. That's what I did. With how much shipping was, it won't make much a difference in total cost. I know it sucks to have to buy from a scalper but I don't trust the Canadian store was going to fulfill my order anytime soon

I'm really glad that I snapped up one of them from the U.K. restock, because I'm losing faith that the Canadian one will ever be shipped. I haven't heard anything from them, even a delay notification. The U.K. store version is due to be delivered tomorrow though! 

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

2 hours ago, The Sun Also Rises said:

Still no word from the Canadian store, but I did receive my last minute lucky U.K. order today ... only to see this :crai:

387606475_1332747464114622_3216828270264

Same here. But the Pic is ruined by the hole anyway, so just let's be glad it's on this side, and not on the good picture 🤣🙈

It was expensive watch it 

Yeah, still no word for me from her Canadian store either... crickets

The confirmation email they sent when I ordered said it was expected to shipping on Oct 6th. WTF? I'd like at least an email telling me the shipment has been delayed.

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

11 hours ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

would love a 7" picture disc with a&w using photos from her recent shoot with interview  

I haven't been able to get this exact need out of my head since I saw that photoshoot. Any and all of the shots from that magazine would be an instant buy. I really don't know why they didn't make a 7" with A&W .... yet :agree:

Also, I finally received this update from the Canadian store about the Candy Necklaces picture disc:

THANK YOU FOR PURCHASING FROM THE LANA DEL REY OFFICIAL STORE!

WE ARE REACHING OUT REGARDING YOUR ORDER CONTAINING THE LIMITED EDITION CANDY NECKLACE 7" SINGLE.

DUE TO PRODUCTION DELAYS, YOUR ORDER IS NOT QUITE READY, AND WE DO NOT YET HAVE AN ESTIMATED SHIPPING DATE. WE APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE THIS MAY CAUSE AND APPRECIATE YOUR UNDERSTANDING. 

IF YOU DO NOT WANT THE AFFECTED ITEM(S) IN YOUR ORDER TO BE AUTOMATICALLY CANCELED ON 11/2/2023, PLEASE SIMPLY RESPOND BELOW SO THAT WE MAY ENSURE YOUR FULL ORDER REMAINS ACTIVE. PLEASE KNOW THAT BY CHOOSING TO KEEP YOUR ORDER, YOU MAY STILL REQUEST TO CANCEL IT AT ANY TIME PRIOR TO SHIPMENT.

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide