Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

On 1/9/2024 at 1:18 PM, The Sun Also Rises said:

Your power! Not only did you manifest the shipping of the Harpers mag, but I also just got a notification that my Candy Necklace 7" from Canada has FINALLY shipped :crying5:

Aaaaaand the uk shipped too, all my complaints resolved within a week of me posting this haha 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

I finally received my Candy Necklace 7" from the Canadian store! I don't even want to do the maths on how many months late it is ... 

BUT it's not damaged, unlike my U.K. store one, so I'm really happy! 

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

5 hours ago, The Sun Also Rises said:

I finally received my Candy Necklace 7" from the Canadian store! I don't even want to do the maths on how many months late it is ... 

BUT it's not damaged, unlike my U.K. store one, so I'm really happy! 

Hopefully my Canadian one comes soon with no damage!

my UK disc actually looks flawless, I just wasn’t happy that the pvc is all split on one side- they’ve offered 25% refund as there’s no stock left to replace. Better than nothing I suppose, I was going to give my mam one anyway just because I don’t need 2, so she’ll have to make do with the one with a damaged sleeve :oop2:

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

14 hours ago, Olympia said:

First time it doesn't say "preorder" anymore, right? The new 7" stock for Candy Necklace and Say Yes seems to have arrived to the UK page. (Or was it only preorder on the US page?) 

https://uk.shoplanadelrey.com/products/limited-edition-candy-necklace-7-single

They were both previously sold out, the SYTH one was a preorder for Jan 12th which sold out but is now available for purchase again, this time not a preorder. But I think that  SYTH was not a preorder in the UK store in November when it released. Candy Necklace was always preorder there as far as I remember.

Just an FYI, if you buy anything from Lana's store right now, you will be offered an "unlocked discount" on the pill case for $28.80 (instead of $36) after adding an item to your cart

Wait a minute

I just noticed the pill case is only $25

What kind of shenanigans are they up to

3qTljTK.png

hTpuE0C.png

:lmao:

Edit two days later: they still haven't fixed it. who runs this store? the ldrvillage team? messy

2 minutes ago, keps2013 said:

do u guys think they will restock the nude vinyl or am i out of luck forever?:defeated:

Always keep looking, you may never know. Maybe they’ll find some extra copies in their warehouse or someone might send it back. Also at a certain point they did restock all BB variants so don’t lose hope!

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

10 minutes ago, keps2013 said:

do u guys think they will restock the nude vinyl or am i out of luck forever?:defeated:

Well they haven't removed it from the official store yet so I think it's possible

17 minutes ago, Fireffie said:

Always keep looking, you may never know. Maybe they’ll find some extra copies in their warehouse or someone might send it back. Also at a certain point they did restock all BB variants so don’t lose hope!

12 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

Well they haven't removed it from the official store yet so I think it's possible

thank u guys!!! i am holding onto hope!!:worship:

signature.gif

"One gun on the table. Headshot if you're able..."

does anyone know if the lighters are refillable? I heard someone say they weren't, but I can't find anything saying otherwise

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

5 hours ago, shadesofblue said:

does anyone know if the lighters are refillable? I heard someone say they weren't, but I can't find anything saying otherwise

Huh? Zippo lighters are meant to be refilled and used again. It isn't one time only. Why would anybody buy a zippo just to use it once and throw it out:toofunny:

2 minutes ago, yourboy said:

Huh? Zippo lighters are meant to be refilled and used again. It isn't one time only. Why would anybody buy a zippo just to use it once and throw it out:toofunny:

I was really confused bc that's what I thought! Idk wtf the person was saying, but thank you! Just wanted to make sure 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄