Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

1 minute ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

but I meant the other covers! like, we were paid DUST having only 2 covers available and the best ones are all on vinyl. I really wanted at least the white vinyl cover on CD, they could've made a bundle like they did for blue banisters this is so unfair and I'm sad :noparty:

hoping they announce store exclusives or something like they did with BB

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

i still cannot believe how beautiful the amazon exclusive is. it is so soft & feminine. lana with her pink bow & the pink vinyl... it is just so perfect. very uo honeymoon vibes. i am so glad i was able to snatch that one.

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

4 minutes ago, Venice said:

Also, love these to deaff but remember when she said she's only going to do digital now? :oic2: 

i remember when she said she wishes she was allowed to release the album digitally with physicals later like other artists get to do but i do not remember her ever saying she would only release digitally from now on. we may be living in different timelines tho.

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

1 minute ago, the new snow song said:

i remember when she said she wishes she was allowed to release the album digitally with physicals later like other artists get to do but i do not remember her ever saying she would only release digitally from now on. we may be living in different timelines tho.

She said it on IG I think! I watched it live. She also wanted to do her releases like how The Weeknd does :krylie: 

2 minutes ago, the new snow song said:

a lot of her sales comes from the physicals and her streaming numbers were not that impressive until this year

10 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

it’s literally not a good edit either like i didn’t want to take the time to fix the hue on her skin after i changed the color of her dress so her hands are yellow and some of the midtones are a really awkward pink color… how did it end up on an official website lmfaoo

It's extra funny cause it's not even Lana in the photo :rip: 

Your edit is beautiful though ❤️

5 minutes ago, 111 said:

a lot of her sales comes from the physicals and her streaming numbers were not that impressive until this year

Any info on more variants/pic discs? I hope there's not more coming :horror2:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Do you guys think Target will have their exclusive in stock once it releases? I remember the Blue Banisters exclusive wasn't there for long. I'm just trying to avoid spending money on shipping. :smile3:

When you know, you know
That it's time to leave
Like the summer breeze

2 minutes ago, All Around the Moon said:

Do you guys think Target will have their exclusive in stock once it releases? I remember the Blue Banisters exclusive wasn't there for long. I'm just trying to avoid spending money on shipping. :smile3:

I'd say probably not. None of her Target exclusives remained in stock for long. The only one that really did was the Target red version of BTD but that was re-released years later iirc and didn't have an alt cover or anything to push sales.