Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

26 minutes ago, the new snow song said:

i remember when she said she wishes she was allowed to release the album digitally with physicals later like other artists get to do but i do not remember her ever saying she would only release digitally from now on. we may be living in different timelines tho.

So, because I'm a lunatic and my memory is wild, I found it for you! Skip to 25:45

Now we live in the same timeline!! :creepna3:

37 minutes ago, the new snow song said:

i still cannot believe how beautiful the amazon exclusive is. it is so soft & feminine. lana with her pink bow & the pink vinyl... it is just so perfect. very uo honeymoon vibes. i am so glad i was able to snatch that one.

I’m hoping it comes available on Amazon AU for preorder 😫

26 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

Any info on more variants/pic discs? I hope there's not more coming :horror2:

pic discs will probably end up being a “Spotify fans first/only” and “top Spotify fans” alá COTCC ones 

edit: this is speculation 

3 minutes ago, colaandvideogames said:

Anyone have a timeline for when the Urban Outfitters vinyl goes up for sale and do you think it’s gonna be one of the covers we’ve seen already or something totally different?

Could see it being the cover of the white vinyl/ the regular cover with a different vinyl cover

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

9 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

why haven’t a single seller within the european union put up the indie exclusive for preorder yet??

Probably because the song dropped after/around closing hours, so no one is updating their shops. Unless that's done automatically, I dunno how it works. I just know that my own record store is always several days late with updating.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

13 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

why haven’t a single seller within the european union put up the indie exclusive for preorder yet??

which one are you talking about? FNAC has the red one, and the green one is available on FNAC belgique, Lana’s Dutch store and Discoteca Laziale (Italy) so far

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore