Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

Normally I only buy like 1 CD but the covers and artwork are so good this time I may have to buy more :oprah:

I really want the drawings of her from the CDs on some merch it would be gorgeous

2 hours ago, chemtrailsovertrailerpark said:

Do we think there will be a different variant for Urban Outfitters? 

i imagine urban outfitters will probably have either the white or the pink but i doubt they will have one that is not elsewhere. 

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

2 minutes ago, too fast too young said:

bought the standard, amazon and hmv glad for that 25% discount code from the signed bb cds being cancelled

wait which store still has the discount code? Mine got canceled and the code that I got doesn't work anymore :facepalm:

3 minutes ago, the new snow song said:

i imagine urban outfitters will probably have either the white or the pink but i doubt they will have one that is not elsewhere. 

i feel like they will - they always do every drop

maybe just a different cover & not a different vinyl, or vice versa but i think it will be at least slightly different

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

3 minutes ago, Stoop Kid said:

Has anyone ever gotten a Target exclusive vinyl from them after the pre-order sells out? Are they good at getting the inventory up online on release day? I need that red vinyl dammit. That sleeve is my favorite.

Do you live close to a Target? On release day they are usually in store! I went and grabbed the Target vinyl and CDs in store for NFR, COCC and BB :)

9 minutes ago, the ocean said:

i feel like they will - they always do every drop

maybe just a different cover & not a different vinyl, or vice versa but i think it will be at least slightly different

idk for lust for life & blue banisters urban outfitters had the exact same as her store exclusive. then for violet & chemtrails they did have another vinyl colour but it seems like this round there's no other vinyl colours that don't have a different cover too so i think that is unlikely too. plus her store shows all the exclusives we've gotten so far so i really think that is it. but who knows

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

7 minutes ago, Stoop Kid said:

Has anyone ever gotten a Target exclusive vinyl from them after the pre-order sells out? Are they good at getting the inventory up online on release day? I need that red vinyl dammit. That sleeve is my favorite.

Target is back in stock 

Purchased every variant aside from the white one so far. I just gotta take a break before I go broke lol.

9 minutes ago, Stoop Kid said:

It's restocked currently. I placed my order literally two minutes ago!

8V7Yvel.png

2 minutes ago, Golden Hour said:

Purchased every variant aside from the white one so far. I just gotta take a break before I go broke lol.

It's restocked currently. I placed my order literally two minutes ago!

OUHIGF*ILUAHFIUASDA why did no one @ me i'm running

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif