Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

so as of right now i have ordered the green vinyl! i'll get the standard cover black vinyl off the shelf on release day. I feel like she missed an opportunity for blue and yellow vinyls to go with the standard cover

my current Lana vinyl collection:

Red COCC Vinyl

Pink UO NFR Vinyl

Green Ocean Blvd Vinyl

Standard Black UV Vinyl

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Just now, your dealer said:

TO CLARIFY it looks like local stores supported by Record Store Day have the green vinyl. You can go to the website and view locations near you. Some have a preorder option already but you may have to call/ email! 

I completely forgot, but "Record Store Day" site is a great reference for new releases....or maybe just indie ones. It's the site everybody uses for Black Friday RSD exclusives :yesnod:

1 minute ago, HoneymoonDaddy said:

so as of right now i have ordered the green vinyl! i'll get the standard cover black vinyl off the shelf on release day. I feel like she missed an opportunity for blue and yellow vinyls to go with the standard cover

Reveal hidden contents

my current Lana vinyl collection:

Red COCC Vinyl

Pink UO NFR Vinyl

Green Ocean Blvd Vinyl

Standard Black UV Vinyl

Maybe UO is yellow w/ the std cover 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

7 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

waiting for amazon.de to put up the vinyl... hurry up binches

there's a link for amazon.fr in case you don't want to wait 

https://www.amazon.fr/TBC-Tbc/dp/B0BP46PVVG/ref=sr_1_2?__mk_fr_FR=ÅMÅŽÕÑ&crid=2V9JT0CKQUFE8&keywords=did+you+know+there's+a+tunnel&qid=1670435839&sprefix=did+you+know+there's+a+tunnel+%2Caps%2C84&sr=8-2

6 minutes ago, your dealer said:

i highly recommend that US people use RSD to track down local stores that have the green vinyl! you should be able to put in a zip code and it will tell you which stores near you you can preorder from <3

sUcVobB.png

Just now, honeyxmoon said:

thank uuu! but im waiting for germany cuz i can pay by invoice there, so i dont have to pay 3 months in advance cuz im a bit broke rn lmao

image.png

AH THIS IS ALL SO EXCITING! MY FAV PART OF A NEW ALBUM - ALL OF THE DIFFERENT VINYL VARIANTS!!! (even though I'm broke and this will severely hurt my wallet :toofunny:). 

So far I've ordered the standard black vinyl, exclusive white vinyl, standard cassette and CD from her webstore. I called my local record store and placed an order for the indie exclusive light green vinyl and ordered the light pink vinyl from Amazon. I think I'm going to wait until release day to buy the dark pink/red vinyl and CD in store at Target! 

8 minutes ago, Party Favor said:

Order from here girlies! They’re my local shop and they package records for shipping immaculately. Use code WELCOME for 20% off!

6 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

thank uuu! but im waiting for germany cuz i can pay by invoice there, so i dont have to pay 3 months in advance cuz im a bit broke rn lmao

I preordered from Amazon.fr and I haven't paid anything yet, so ig you're safe

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif