Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

1 hour ago, your dealer said:

do we really think she's gunna do signed CD's again? because last time she got sick of signing them and cancelled half of the orders lol 

I’m praying she does… not getting my hopes up. I want them to be signed booklets not some random inserts though 

21 minutes ago, TextBook said:

Which vinyl is the superior one?

the pink and green of the amazon exclusive cover (and matching baby pink vinyl) is SO pleasing to me

the mint green of the indie exclusive vinyl is perfection, like the cover image a little less than the amazon cover BUT more boobs

aOaIzH2.gif

24 minutes ago, TextBook said:

Which vinyl is the superior one?

21 minutes ago, the ocean said:

i think the dark pink, many people here think the green, the white one also seems popular

I only have one white pressing irl and if you don't really care for the album artwork/mostly interested in the disc pressing, I'd say the white or the pale green. I'm curious to see if the Dark Pink/Reddish pressing will have marbling in the light? Will it be translucent or transparent :um2:

Edit: For SOUND quality when you spin the record, I would recommend the standard black, it also had a classic look and goes nicely with the artwork

Just now, SoftwareUpgrade said:

I only have one white pressing irl and if you don't really care for the album artwork/mostly interested in the disc pressing, I'd say the white or the pale green. I'm curious to see if the Dark Pink/Reddish pressing will have marbling in the light? Will it be translucent or transparent :um2:

maybe this is an unpopular opinion but the red text cover is my favorite :bebe:

idk i just love everything about that vinyl - it has such a mysterious dark vibe to it

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

3 minutes ago, the ocean said:

maybe this is an unpopular opinion but the red text cover is my favorite :bebe:

idk i just love everything about that vinyl - it has such a mysterious dark vibe to it

It is still a nice cover! My opinions may change when people post their IRL hauls! I'm tempted to ask for the cassette, I don't have a walkman player but it's cute! I wanna know what the CD booklets will look like