Get Drunk

New Official @OceanBlvd Instagram Account

2 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

oceanblvd's Instagram ID is 57636901854, which means it's a new account. The higher the ID, the newer the account. For comparison I checked a different freshly created account and they have ID 57561461845.

:trisha: I really wanted to pretend it was @/lanadelrey anyways love u baby always saving our delusion asses

and also for giving me Margaret

3 minutes ago, Offtotheraces01 said:

Y’all are mean 😭 someone explain to me the Instagram tea I just got off my flight

Sorry, just wanted to joke about the board in general. I feel ya!

When it was first brought to our attention https://www.instagram.com/oceanblvd/ had only 11 followers (including two of the girls from her label). We went down the path of the possibility that it was her original lanadelrey account, but feel like we've disproved that. Things are happening! 

27 minutes ago, Fart Deco said:

She’s currently writing a typewriter post to debut on the oceanblvd ig account be patient y’all

:typewriter:

It cracks me up that the two people in my life who use a typewriter exclusively are my mother-in-law and Lana.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

1 minute ago, Morningcrow said:

Sorry, just wanted to joke about the board in general. I feel ya!

When it was first brought to our attention https://www.instagram.com/oceanblvd/ had only 11 followers (including two of the girls from her label). We went down the path of the possibility that it was her original lanadelrey account, but feel like we've disproved that. Things are happening! 

No need to apologize! All light hearted fun lmaooo, it is interesting tho. There were a lot of accounts last year pretending to be Lana on a burner so it’s funny that she pulls this on us😂 MOTHER has something planned I feel it

16 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

oceanblvd's Instagram ID is 57636901854, which means it's a new account. The higher the ID, the newer the account. For comparison I checked a different freshly created account and they have ID 57561461845.

You have the mind of a mastermind :wowcry:

I defnitely don't think her team originally meant for this to be a secret, that would've been pretty stupid of them. And i don't think anybody is getting fired either lmao. Clearly they knew this was going to gain heaps of attention so they're just letting the account sit there attracting tonnes of new followers until they decide to announce something on it. The bigger the audience the better!

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Almost 150K :oic3:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, jamesss said:

so many twinks are posting pictures of them with barely any clothes on and tagging the oceanblvd account on insta so it shows up on the tagged posts… yikes.

I KEEP SEEING THIS TOO:icant:

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram

1 minute ago, jamesss said:

so many twinks are posting pictures of them with barely any clothes on and tagging the oceanblvd account on insta so it shows up on the tagged posts… yikes.

You know they’re praying to god that Lana will see it and follow them

Spoiler

Who’s gonna tell ‘em 

2 minutes ago, jamesss said:

6-B6-EDDF0-0094-4644-8-ECB-7-AB80-CF8-AF

help :biblio: not the puppy play kink post

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

2 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:

6-B6-EDDF0-0094-4644-8-ECB-7-AB80-CF8-AF

help :biblio: not the puppy play kink post

reminds me of this8CZmMP.jpg

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram