Get Drunk

New Official @OceanBlvd Instagram Account

there's no way the account actually gained 2k right now in like 2 minutes come on

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Just now, fine china said:

I had to follow the account. It’s definitely new. It didn’t add me back automatically. 

same, BUT maybe cus the re-adding process didn't get to us yet. it only got to 102k people so far

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Yeah I saw all the tagged posts and wasn't thinking straight :eartha2:

Y'all ran with it though :eartha:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

there’s an insane amt of big pages sharing the oceanblvd acct rn, some not even lana fan pages so i feel like it’s totally plausible for it to be gaining this many idk… also im sorry y’all but restoring deactivated accs on ig just doesn’t work like this :judgingu3:

gWCT.gif

:hoe:

9 minutes ago, angelphoenix said:

there’s an insane amt of big pages sharing the oceanblvd acct rn, some not even lana fan pages so i feel like it’s totally plausible for it to be gaining this many idk… also im sorry y’all but restoring deactivated accs on ig just doesn’t work like this :judgingu3:

yeah exactly 

def not trying to be rude but lana is one of the biggest musical artists in the world rn & it’s funny how some people are acting as if she’s like underground or something & as if 100K is way too many follows in 3 hours for an entire ass account when celebrities, taylor swift for example, can get that amount on a single tweet within an hour or two  

idk, it’s just not that shocking to me. we’re in 2023, the social media age and most people also have multiple accounts.. mains / burners / fan accounts. etc etc 

People going back and tagging a new lana account for publicity is EXACTLY the sort of thing I would expect to see.

Also, I haven't seen anybody mention that they were suddenly following a random LDR related page without clicking on 'follow'. I think the number of people who missed out on following Honeymoon when it went private means there might be a bit of a panic to follow immediately so as not to miss out here.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png