Get Drunk

New Official @OceanBlvd Instagram Account

The meltdoen when she makes the first post on that account, we're getting so close nowย :et:

when this account belongs to the actual tunnel under ocean boulevard and they wanna reopen itย :oprah:

1.jpgย  3.jpgย ย 2.jpgย 

Just now, lilac heaven said:

if lana wanted a public account for this album cycle, iโ€™m really curious why she didnโ€™t just reactive her old one lmao

She has the most random thoughts and ideas, especially this eraย :hoe:Camp queen

9 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

if lana wanted a public account for this album cycle, iโ€™m really curious why she didnโ€™t just reactive her old one lmao

idk i like the idea of making a specific account for the albumย :true:ย @/honeymoon was such a gift during that era

3 minutes ago, mlittle11 said:

idk i like the idea of making a specific account for the albumย :true:ย @/honeymoon was such a gift during that era

ย 

me too. it's more special that way and may be an unpopular opinion but I hope she will keep things theย way they are, she doesn't need the ldr account anymore

1.jpgย  3.jpgย ย 2.jpgย 

20 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

when this account belongs to the actual tunnel under ocean boulevard and they wanna reopen itย :oprah:

her impact

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

32 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

She didnโ€™t want people to go there and the first thing that they see to be QFTC

34 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

ย 

She probably forgot the passwordย :legend:

*oceanblvd posts*

you open up instagram and read the caption:

Excited to announce my new OceanBlvd cosmetics line,ย 

available online & worldwide at Sephora starting on March.

Can't wait for you to try myย American Whore mascara, Peppers

lipgloss and my Candy Necklace makeup palette xx

ย 

ย 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

3 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

*oceanblvd posts*

Excited to announce my new OceanBlvd cosmetics line,ย 

available online & worldwide at Sephora starting on March.

Can't wait for you to try myย American Whore mascara, Peppers

lipgloss and my Candy Necklace makeup palette xx

ย 

ย 

this honestly scared meย 

*oceanblvd posts*

Question for the culture:

Now that Doja Cat, Ariana, Camila, Cardi B, Kehlani and Nicki Minajโ€…andโ€…Beyoncรฉ have hadโ€…number ones with songs about beingโ€…sexy, wearing no clothes, fucking, cheating etcย -ย can IโŸpleaseโŸgoโŸback to singingโŸabout being embodied,โŸfeeling beautiful by being in love even if the relationship is not perfect, or dancing for money - or whatever I want - without being crucified or saying I'm glamorizing abuse??????

I'm fed up with female writers and alt singers saying that I glamorize abuse when in reality I'm just a glamorous person singing about the realities of what we are all now seeing are very prevalent emotionally abusive relationships all around the world.
With all of the topics women are finally allowed to explore I just want to say over the last ten years I think itโ€™s pathetic that my minor lyrical exploration detailing my sometimes submissive or passive roles in my relationships has often made people say Iโ€™ve set women back hundreds of years.
Let this be clear, Iโ€™m not not a feminist -but there has to be a place in feminism for women who look and act like me - the kind of woman who says no but men hear yes - the kind of women who are slated mercilessly for being authentic, delicate selves, the kind of women who get their own stories and voices taken away from them by stronger women or by men who hate women.

Iโ€™ve been honest and optimistic about the challenging relationships Iโ€™ve had.
News flash! Thatโ€™s just how it is for many women.
And that was sadly my experience up until the point that those records were made.ย So I just want to say itโ€™s been a long 10 years of bullshit reviews up until recently and Iโ€™ve learned a lot from them.
but I also feel it really paved the way for other women to stop โ€˜ putting on a happy faceโ€™ and just be able to say whatever the hell they wanted to in their music-
unlike my experience where if I even expressed a not of sadness in my first two records I was deemed literally hysterical as though it was literally the 1920s
Anyways none of this has anything to do about much but Iโ€™ll be dealing some of my feelings in my next two books of poetry (mostly the second one) with Simon and Schuster. Yes Iโ€™m still making personal reparations with the proceeds of the books to my choice of Native American foundations which Iโ€™me very happy about. And Iโ€™m sure there will be tinges of what Iโ€™ve been pondering inย my new album that comes out September 5th.

image.png

2 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

*oceanblvd posts*

Now that Doja Cat, Ariana, Camila, Cardi B, Kehlani and Nicki Minajโ€…andโ€…Beyoncรฉ have hadโ€…number ones with songs about beingโ€…sexy, wearing no clothes, fucking, cheating etcย -ย can IโŸpleaseโŸgoโŸback to singingโŸabout being embodied,โŸfeeling beautiful by being in love even if the relationship is not perfect, or dancing for money - or whatever I want - without being crucified or saying I'm glamorizing abuse??????

I'm fed up with female writers and alt singers saying that I glamorize abuse when in reality I'm just a glamorous person singing about the realities of what we are all now seeing are very prevalent emotionally abusive relationships all around the world.
With all of the topics women are finally allowed to explore I just want to say over the last ten years I think itโ€™s pathetic that my minor lyrical exploration detailing my sometimes submissive or passive roles in my relationships has often made people say Iโ€™ve set women back hundreds of years.
Let this be clear, Iโ€™m not not a feminist -but there has to be a place in feminism for women who look and act like me - the kind of woman who says no but men hear yes - the kind of women who are slated mercilessly for being authentic, delicate selves, the kind of women who get their own stories and voices taken away from them by stronger women or by men who hate women.

Iโ€™ve been honest and optimistic about the challenging relationships Iโ€™ve had.
And that was sadly my experience up until the point that those records were made.ย So I just want to say itโ€™s been a long 10 years of bullshit reviews up until recently and Iโ€™ve learned a lot from them.
but I also feel it really paved the way for other women to stop โ€˜ putting on a happy faceโ€™ and just be able to say whatever the hell they wanted to in their music-
unlike my experience where if I even expressed a not of sadness in my first two records I was deemed literally hysterical as though it was literally the 1920s
Anyways none of this has anything to do about much but Iโ€™ll be dealing some of my feelings in my next two books of poetry (mostly the second one) with Simon and Schuster. Yes Iโ€™m still making personal reparations with the proceeds of the books to my choice of Native American foundations which Iโ€™me very happy about. And Iโ€™m sure there will be tinges of what Iโ€™ve been pondering inย my new album that comes out September 5th.

Unmanifestingย :noparty:

Just now, TrashMagiq said:

I'm gonna be surprised if that oceanblvd account turns out to be more than an account ran by her team to post about the album and merch drops bsdfjh

No literallyย :flop: like itโ€™s verifiedย 

stars in my eyes

ย  ย โŠนหšโ‹† ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’š ๐’ƒ๐’๐’–๐’†๐’” โ€งโ‚Šยฐย  ย 

ย 

1 minute ago, TrashMagiq said:

I'm gonna be surprised if that oceanblvd account turns out to be more than an account ran by her team to post about the album and merch drops bsdfjh

i dont think lanas the type to not have control over an โ€œextensionโ€ of her/her career. i really think lana herself will be the one posting even if shes being told how to promote:legend:

9 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

*oceanblvd posts*

jumpscare