Get Drunk

New Official @OceanBlvd Instagram Account

Is there already a separate thread for the Instagram account ? I feel like it would be better to start a new thread so we are not cluttering this one up, and it would have enough content to have its own thread. 

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

1 minute ago, mssainttropez said:

Is there already a separate thread for the Instagram account ? I feel like it would be better to start a new thread so we are not cluttering this one up, and it would have enough content to have its own thread. 

There is the Instagram Updates thread 

200ddd7056a7178e78239257e8a74baa.gif

white lies and black beaches and blood red sangrias

2 minutes ago, Billie said:

I have a feeling the account is run by Ben and Ed… it was verified instantly. Hopefully this won’t be another case where they advertise other artists :lange:

No it was set up by those hags from her last vid (they were the only ones following the acc)

1 minute ago, mssainttropez said:

I guess the IG Updates thread would do since we discuss even Rob's posts over there :hide:

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, plastiscguy said:

:judgingu:

I didn't get three instagram notifications, so I didn't move :eartha2:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, fishtails said:

There is the Instagram Updates thread 

True true :agree:

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

I guess the IG Updates thread would do since we discuss even Rob's posts over there :hide:

So real :agree2:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

7 minutes ago, mssainttropez said:

I mean does this really need its own thread? it's part of the album roll out is it not? I don't think we need 5 million threads for every single thing that happens this era that isn't explicitly music:icant:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

3 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

:judgingu:

this reminds me of some "neohumanism" account or something along those lines that popped up a while ago? or i just completely made it up, considering how it was so buried in my mind i only now recalled it after YEARS:eartha:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

4 minutes ago, honeymo0n said:

this reminds me of some "neohumanism" account or something along those lines that popped up a while ago? or i just completely made it up, considering how it was so buried in my mind i only now recalled it after YEARS:eartha:

omg I remember that! They were totally pretending to be Lana lol 

I think it was during the NFR pre release :oopna:

200ddd7056a7178e78239257e8a74baa.gif

white lies and black beaches and blood red sangrias

almost 100k :hype:

A&W ANNOUNCEMENT THEN!!!

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing