Get Drunk

New Official @OceanBlvd Instagram Account

19 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

55 pages for an account with 0 activity… not a single post or avatar, not even a bio… oh okay 

her impact

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

I still think it has to be tied to Lana, after all some of the Interscope girls that were in her A&W post/video were following the account from the start

My guess is that they or someone else at Interscope made the account with the intention of using it for Ocean Blvd promo (or future use for the tour) but maybe Lana didn't like that idea and thats why nothing has been posted :oopna2:

200ddd7056a7178e78239257e8a74baa.gif

white lies and black beaches and blood red sangrias

5 minutes ago, fishtails said:

I still think it has to be tied to Lana, after all some of the Interscope girls that were in her A&W post/video were following the account from the start

My guess is that they or someone else at Interscope made the account with the intention of using it for Ocean Blvd promo (or future use for the tour) but maybe Lana didn't like that idea and thats why nothing has been posted :oopna2:

do they know about this little button called delete account or....

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

Every time I remember about this I just giggle. There's nothing more Lana than creating a whole ass verified IG account just to leave it blank for months and still getting more than 1M followers :hide:

My theory is that they decided not to use it for this album cycle and they will just change it for the next thing (whenever that comes).

The fact that Ed follows it is basically confirmation that it's official so at one point it was meant for something... not anymore tho cause they didn't even post about the album or the festivals. It was probably supposed to be the promo account since Lana's is private :um2:

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, jamesss said:

source:IMG-9179.jpg

i believe them :true: 

x14CtFn.gif  89cxvIN.gif  BolwSzs.gif

i  h a v e  a  d i s c o  b a l l  m i n d  . . .  l i g h t s  f l a s h i n g  a l l  o f  t h e  t i m e

46 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

do they know about this little button called delete account or....

well they went to all the trouble of making it and getting it verified...plus it has a million followers lol they probably don't wanna just let that go 

200ddd7056a7178e78239257e8a74baa.gif

white lies and black beaches and blood red sangrias

54 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

The fact that Ed follows it is basically confirmation that it's official so at one point it was meant for something...

inb4 ed followed just to know what the fuck was going on :deadbanana:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

ib4 she posts a picture of her feet with margaret in on the account with the caption in that weird font:

𝕷𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖚 𝕸

𝖘𝖍𝖔𝖜𝖘 𝖘𝖔𝖔𝖓💝🌷

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

More general thinking : Y'all have to pls chill like the album only came out a month ago, she did mag covers, posted a visualizer, announced major festival dates, thats actually fast promo, she has family and friends, just like ppl from her team at interscope do. There are literal human beings behind these projects, MVs, and other instagram posts. As someone who work in the music industry, y'all have no idea how unpredictable it is. Fan demand is very pressuring and mentally draining. And don't think her team doesn't read your posts, someone is honestly paid 60k/yr+ just to read all of us on here lol (and other forums, social media platforms etc). Please y'all be patient, this era is anything but dry ! trust and believe <3

12 minutes ago, loveyoumadly said:

More general thinking : Y'all have to pls chill like the album only came out a month ago, she did mag covers, posted a visualizer, announced major festival dates, thats actually fast promo, she has family and friends, just like ppl from her team at interscope do. There are literal human beings behind these projects, MVs, and other instagram posts. As someone who work in the music industry, y'all have no idea how unpredictable it is. Fan demand is very pressuring and mentally draining. And don't think her team doesn't read your posts, someone is honestly paid 60k/yr+ just to read all of us on here lol (and other forums, social media platforms etc). Please y'all be patient, this era is anything but dry ! trust and believe <3

Someone out there getting paid 60k/yr for something I do for free :crying5: hire me lana :P

like a dream, you glide on the water 

IMG-7034.gif

and like a star, I shine from the shore 

3 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Someone out there getting paid 60k/yr for something I do for free :crying5: hire me lana :P

If you're in the UK, you can check Careers at UMG regularly they have lots of Job openings, even without a diploma in a specific field. Then, as Lana said, fuck your way up to the top, worked for me :wink: (I do not work at UMG js)