Get Drunk

New Official @OceanBlvd Instagram Account

3 hours ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Lana doesn’t seem to realise it doesn’t matter if she is on social media or not it won’t stop her being famous or getting lots of attention, her streaming numbers show she’s a big artist now. Not some unknown singer.  She wants to keep things low key, but it’s never gonna happen this is her life now.  So in my opinion she should quit the fucking around trying to hide it’s a waste of time.  Whatever happens photos are gonna be taken of her and she’d gonna be plastered on someone else’s socials.

But the thing is, is that we don't know her reasoning for leaving, really.

In my opinion, which coincides with yours, is that her aesthetic is so norm-core, that this does just contribute to her popularity. There is now more want with her mystery. She is a cult leader. She cannot escape us.....(respectfully).

The reas

1 hour ago, missamericatrash said:

But the thing is, is that we don't know her reasoning for leaving, really.

In my opinion, which coincides with yours, is that her aesthetic is so norm-core, that this does just contribute to her popularity. There is now more want with her mystery. She is a cult leader. She cannot escape us.....(respectfully).

Whilst it would be very Lana like to do something just to be mysterious,  I honestly think she deleted her insta because she has a bad habit of reading negative comments that bother her, she has a sensitive personality.  She thinks if she deletes it she won’t be tempted to read all the nonsense about her…but people will write crap regardless of what she does, it’s too late for obscurity now she’s this popular. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

20 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

The reas

Whilst it would be very Lana like to do something just to be mysterious,  I honestly think she deleted her insta because she has a bad habit of reading negative comments that bother her, she has a sensitive personality.  She thinks if she deletes it she won’t be tempted to read all the nonsense about her…but people will write crap regardless of what she does, it’s too late for obscurity now she’s this popular. 

But wouldn't we all. Its hard to be strong. And thats why she is relatable.

Have u watched the new season of black mirror? (Its one of the weaker episodes im referencing) but let her be the werewolf to all the criticism w silence.

12 hours ago, ChaoticLipster said:

her streaming numbers show she’s a big artist now.

“She’s a big artist now”

Did Born to Die cease to exist? She’s been big literally since her debut in 2012.

Imo, she should’ve never used the Honeymoon account after the first closure of her main account. She left her main because of the QFTC fiasco only to post on a supposedly “private” account, which she opens to the public every other day anyway  :awkney:

7 hours ago, Xenoblade 2 said:

“She’s a big artist now”

Did Born to Die cease to exist? She’s been big literally since her debut in 2012.

Imo, she should’ve never used the Honeymoon account after the first closure of her main account. She left her main because of the QFTC fiasco only to post on a supposedly “private” account, which she opens to the public every other day anyway  :awkney:

What I meant was she’s more acclaimed and well known, authenticated by her peers, with born to die she was criticised too much and nobody was really sure of her.  Todays she’s much more well known and has 9 albums….that’s what I mean by big artist. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

I think she should consider sending emails like Lorde; she could tell us what she wants to and then go live her life

Clearly she doesn't feel she can get the balance she wants with socials 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

She’s a ex addicted and she now how to keep rolling the hype…. Her music it’s pure drugs I guess she only wanted attention and my god it’s really work. I’m sure she have a lot of accounts to seee what’s happening in the world and around her… I’m a big fan of Kate Bush so I will survive this

The way I screamed

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

On 1/30/2023 at 8:14 PM, NikoGo said:

I just know the first post is going to be a snippet, album cover, or music video snippet. I just know it 

aged like milk

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif