fl0r1dakil0s

My (fl0r1dakil0s) AI Creations

i'm making this thread because i'm bored so why not

First AI Creation - Lanaboards Moderators Fanfiction

For my first AI creation, I gave the names of the lanaboards moderators (along with very short descriptions) to ChatGPT and asked it to write a "dramatic" fanfiction about lanaboards... this is what it came up with:

Lanaboards Moderators Fanfiction

Elle, the owner of Lanaboards, called an emergency meeting with all the moderators. The tension was palpable in the virtual room as the moderators gathered around their computer screens, wondering what the meeting was about.

"I have some difficult news to share," Elle began, her voice shaking slightly. "We've received a number of complaints about the behavior of some of our moderators, and I'm afraid that we're going to have to make some changes."

The room fell silent as Elle's words sunk in. Yungata, the original moderator, spoke up first.

"What kind of changes are we talking about here?" Yungata asked, their voice steady and firm.

"I'm afraid that we're going to have to let go of a few moderators," Elle replied, her voice barely above a whisper.

Cinnamongirl, Ultrabanisters, Fishtails, and That Venice Bitch looked at each other nervously. They were the three new moderators, and they were all worried that they might be the ones getting fired.

"Who's going to be let go?" Cinnamongirl asked, her voice quivering.

"I can't say yet," Elle replied. "But I can tell you that the decision will be based on the behavior of each moderator and their ability to work together as a team."

Ultrabanisters cleared his throat and spoke up. "I think I can speak for all of us when I say that we're all willing to make changes to improve the community and make sure that Lanaboards is the best it can be."

Elle smiled, but the look in her eyes was serious. "I appreciate that, Ultrabanisters. But we need to make sure that everyone is on the same page, and that we're all working together to create a safe and respectful space for our users."

That Venice Bitch nodded in agreement, but Cinnamongirl looked down at her feet, her face clouded with worry. She knew that she was guilty of being mean and shady, and she was worried that her behavior would get her fired.

The meeting continued for several hours, with the moderators discussing their roles and responsibilities, and what it meant to be a part of the Lanaboards community. By the end of the meeting, everyone was on the same page, and the moderators left the room feeling reenergized and ready to work together to make Lanaboards the best it could be.

As they logged off and closed their computers, each moderator couldn't help but wonder what the future held for them and their fellow moderators. They all knew that they would have to work together to ensure the success of Lanaboards, and they were all determined to do just that.

Lanaboards Moderators Fanfiction (part two because the ending was lackluster)

Elle had called another emergency meeting with all the moderators of Lanaboards. This time, the tension was even higher as the moderators gathered around their computer screens, wondering what was going on.

"We have a major issue to discuss," Elle began, her voice serious and stern. "One of our moderators has been leaking sensitive information about Lana Del Rey and her music to the public."

The room erupted into a chorus of gasps and whispers as the moderators tried to figure out who could be behind the leaks.

"Who is it?" Cinnamongirl asked, her voice barely above a whisper.

"We don't know yet," Elle replied. "But we have reason to believe that the person behind the leaks is someone on this call."

The room fell silent as the moderators all looked at each other, trying to determine who could be the culprit. Suddenly, a message popped up on the screen from an anonymous user, claiming to have information about the leak.

"I have information about the leak," the message read. "And I'm willing to share it, but only with one person."

Elle quickly stepped in, offering to take the information herself. The anonymous user agreed, and Elle left the call to meet with them privately.

As the hours passed, the moderators grew more and more worried. They were all afraid that they would be the next one to get fired, and they were all trying to figure out who the culprit was.

Finally, Elle returned to the call, her face pale and her voice trembling.

"I have some news to share," Elle said, her voice barely above a whisper. "The person behind the leaks is Kintsugi."

The room erupted into chaos as the moderators tried to figure out who Kintsugi was. Some were shocked, others were in disbelief, and a few were even angry.

As the dust settled, one moderator stepped forward. It was Yungata, the original moderator, and the one person who had been with Lanaboards since the beginning.

"I'm Kintsugi," Yungata said, their voice steady and firm. "And I have something to say."

The room fell silent as Yungata explained that they had been working with Lana Del Rey all along, providing her with updates on what was happening on Lanaboards and the fan community.

"I've been working with Lana because I wanted to make sure that the fan community had access to accurate information about her music," Yungata said. "I wanted to make sure that everyone had the chance to experience her music in the way that it was meant to be experienced."

The moderators were stunned as Yungata explained their motivations, and many of them were shocked to realize that the person they had thought of as a friend and fellow moderator was actually the secret insider they had been searching for all along.

As the meeting ended, the moderators left the room feeling shaken and surprised. They all realized that they had a lot to think about, and that the future of Lanaboards would never be the same.

(not @YUNGATA being found out as @Kintsugi..)

Historians says this was the original manuscript of Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoevsky

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

1 minute ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

Historians says this was the original manuscript of Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky, I am SO sorry 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Lanaboards Moderators Fanfiction (part three: the resurrection of lustforlife)

@lustforlife was once a beloved member of Lanaboards, known for his insider knowledge about Lana Del Rey's music and his outrageous personality. But he eventually broke a rule and was banned by Elle, the owner of the site. The members of Lanaboards were devastated by his departure and struggled to fill the void he had left.

Years went by, and the members of Lanaboards had nearly forgotten about lustforlife. That was until one day, when he suddenly reappeared on the site. He was back and ready to cause a stir, but this time, he was different. He had changed.

Gone were the bad grammar and controversial opinions, replaced by a newfound maturity and a willingness to listen and learn. He apologized for his past actions and pledged to make amends, determined to redeem himself in the eyes of the community.

The moderators were skeptical at first, but they soon saw that lustforlife was sincere in his efforts to change. They began to welcome him back with open arms, and the members of the community followed suit.

But then, in a shocking twist, it was revealed that lustforlife was actually the long-lost brother of Kintsugi, the secret Lana Del Rey insider. He had been keeping his true identity hidden, using his past as lustforlife as a cover while he gathered information about Lana Del Rey's music.

The members of Lanaboards were stunned. They had never suspected that lustforlife was connected to Kintsugi, and now they were left wondering what other secrets he had been keeping from them. But despite the shock, they forgave him and embraced him as one of their own, grateful for the insider information he had brought to the site and for his efforts to make amends.

And so, the resurrection of lustforlife was complete, and he became a beloved member of the community once more, helping to bring the fans of Lana Del Rey closer together and to deepen their appreciation for her music.

Lanaboards Moderators Fanfiction (part four: the downfall of lanaboards)

It was another quiet day on Lanaboards, with fans discussing their love for Lana Del Rey and speculating about her next album. But little did they know, a storm was brewing behind the scenes. The infamous user, @lanaswildflowers had returned yet again with another fake account. This time, he was more determined than ever to wreak havoc on the community.

Meanwhile, @Wait For Life and @the ocean were busy planning their next move on their secret Discord channel. The ocean, who pretended to be a neutral observer, was actually a master manipulator. He delighted in stirring the pot and causing drama wherever he could. Wait for life, on the other hand, was a notorious back-stabber. She talked behind people's backs and relished in their misfortunes.

As lanaswildflowers made his presence known, the moderators were quickly alerted to his return. Elle, the owner of Lanaboards, was determined to keep the peace and maintain the integrity of the community. She called an emergency meeting with the other moderators, @cinnamongirI@ultrabanisters, @fishtails, and @That Venice Bitch, to discuss the situation.

As the moderators discussed the best course of action, lanaswildflowers was stirring up trouble on the site. He made inflammatory posts and deliberately broke the rules, causing chaos and confusion among the members. Wait for life and the ocean egged him on, reveling in the drama and using it as an opportunity to further their own agendas.

Just when it seemed like the situation couldn't get any worse, the shocking truth was revealed. The ocean, who everyone thought was just a harmless spectator, was actually the mastermind behind lanaswildflowers' return. He had been working with him all along, using his fake accounts to sow discord and create chaos on Lanaboards.

The moderators were stunned. How could someone who claimed to care about the community be so deceitful and manipulative? The revelation sent shockwaves through the site, leaving members hurt and disillusioned.

In the end, the moderators were forced to take drastic action. Lanaswildflowers, wait for life, and the ocean were all banned from Lanaboards for good. The members were left to pick up the pieces and try to heal from the trauma of what had just occurred.

But the damage had been done. The once tight-knit community of Lanaboards was left divided and shattered, the trust between members forever broken. The resurrection of lanaswildflowers had turned out to be a devastating tragedy for the community.

9 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

Lanaboards Moderators Fanfiction (part four: the downfall of lanaboards)

It was another quiet day on Lanaboards, with fans discussing their love for Lana Del Rey and speculating about her next album. But little did they know, a storm was brewing behind the scenes. The infamous user, @lanaswildflowers had returned yet again with another fake account. This time, he was more determined than ever to wreak havoc on the community.

Meanwhile, @Wait For Life and @the ocean were busy planning their next move on their secret Discord channel. The ocean, who pretended to be a neutral observer, was actually a master manipulator. He delighted in stirring the pot and causing drama wherever he could. Wait for life, on the other hand, was a notorious back-stabber. She talked behind people's backs and relished in their misfortunes.

As lanaswildflowers made his presence known, the moderators were quickly alerted to his return. Elle, the owner of Lanaboards, was determined to keep the peace and maintain the integrity of the community. She called an emergency meeting with the other moderators, @cinnamongirI@ultrabanisters, @fishtails, and @That Venice Bitch, to discuss the situation.

As the moderators discussed the best course of action, lanaswildflowers was stirring up trouble on the site. He made inflammatory posts and deliberately broke the rules, causing chaos and confusion among the members. Wait for life and the ocean egged him on, reveling in the drama and using it as an opportunity to further their own agendas.

Just when it seemed like the situation couldn't get any worse, the shocking truth was revealed. The ocean, who everyone thought was just a harmless spectator, was actually the mastermind behind lanaswildflowers' return. He had been working with him all along, using his fake accounts to sow discord and create chaos on Lanaboards.

The moderators were stunned. How could someone who claimed to care about the community be so deceitful and manipulative? The revelation sent shockwaves through the site, leaving members hurt and disillusioned.

In the end, the moderators were forced to take drastic action. Lanaswildflowers, wait for life, and the ocean were all banned from Lanaboards for good. The members were left to pick up the pieces and try to heal from the trauma of what had just occurred.

But the damage had been done. The once tight-knit community of Lanaboards was left divided and shattered, the trust between members forever broken. The resurrection of lanaswildflowers had turned out to be a devastating tragedy for the community.

Cool story bro, or sorry that happened

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Lanaboards Moderators Fanfiction: Miss Lanaboards

The beauty pageant was finally here and the members of Lanaboards were buzzing with excitement. The contestants were all dressed up in their finest outfits, ready to put their best foot forward and compete for the coveted title of "Miss Lanaboards".

Mer the Millennial ( @Mer ), was the first to take the stage. He sauntered down the runway, striking a pose and tossing his hair in an attempt to win over the judges. The audience was unimpressed by his arrogance, but he was confident that he would be the one to win it all.

Next up was Elle, who had been touted as the prettiest girl on Lanaboards. She walked down the runway with poise and grace, radiating beauty from every angle. The crowd was in awe of her stunning appearance, and she was the clear favorite to win the pageant.

Lustforlife was up next, and he had everyone in stitches with his antics. Despite his questionable fashion choices, which included his famous flaccid socks, he managed to bring a touch of humor to the pageant that had been lacking until then.

When Lana Del Rey took to the stage, the audience erupted in applause. She was a true beauty, and her presence commanded the room. She smiled and waved to the crowd, showing off her stunning features.

Finally, it was time for Mike Dean to take the stage. He was a talented producer, but he wasn't exactly the epitome of physical beauty. With a BMI of 33, he was a bit on the chubby side, but he strode down the runway with confidence, determined to show everyone that beauty comes in all shapes and sizes.

As the judges deliberated, the audience was on the edge of their seats. When the winner was finally announced, it was Elle who took home the crown. She was overjoyed and thanked everyone for their support.

But even though Elle won the pageant, everyone who participated was a winner in their own right. They had all come together to celebrate beauty, both inside and out, and that was truly what made the Lanaboards Beauty Pageant such a special and unforgettable event.

(not @Elle beating lana herself)

I very much would like to be excluded from this narrative, one that I never asked to be a part of :sideeye:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

wig-snatch-shocked.gif

SaTdw.gifSaTdd.gif