Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

1 minute ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

What happened?

lana posted the work of this artist that works with embroidery on her instagram during the pre release era of cocc I think right around the time she revealed that chemtrails logo with the rose, because she probably saw the picture on pinterest and thought it looked cool and that it matched the aesthetic and the artist ranted on social media that lana del rey was posting her work to promote the album without giving credits and therefore profiting off her embroidery

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

9 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

joke about the flower embroidery girl drama that happened during cocc era

Off topic but hasn’t the embroidery thing coincided with the attempted coup at the Capitol as well?

What a messy time that was. 

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

1 minute ago, Furor Poeticus said:

Off topic but hasn’t the embroidery thing coincided with the attempted coup at the Capitol as well?

what :deadbanana:

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

2 minutes ago, Furor Poeticus said:

yes, and that brought us two rather messy albums as well. :icant:

Favourite Lana Live Performances - Page 7 - Lana Thoughts - LanaBoards -  Lana Del Rey Forum

4 minutes ago, Furor Poeticus said:

yes I think so

after 2 years of drama and messy rollouts we deserve a nice one and so far it's all good

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

i'm a dragon

you a whore

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

was just watching this livestream Lana did after BB release where she opens by talking a bit about her relationship/breakup w Sean...

at 15 - 30 seconds she talks about how Sean was perceived differently to her, "he was seen as sunshine" aka something traditionally very good & positive & she said she felt she was seen like the opposite of that (or was made to feel like the opposite of that)

after listening to this then factoring in Tulsa Jesus Freak lyrics (+all the other songs which are likely aimed towards him/their relationship) I really wonder if he preached at her at some point. Lets face it, Sean is a pretty conservative guy and clearly very religious.. I wouldn't be surprised if he held bits of Lanas past against her & judged her ultimately leading to the breakup..... which does make him the huge hypocrite he is in TJF cause no one is perfect or without sin

but like just damn "You knew when you chose me, I was nothing but ordinary" :defeated:cause in the end he held that against her

On 12/12/2022 at 5:53 PM, TRENCH said:

not yall fighting over a feature no one remembers it even exist :oop2:

and you can't barely even call it a feauture, ugh. :eartha2::sideeye: #stop calling Lana only doing backup vocals "feature" 2k22 @jack @taylor @cat power etc

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

video games GIF

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

Hey ladies i just wanted to know if someone has checked those 🐦snippets in databases (the ones where they said it's a weyes blood collab (which is obviously not real) and the second one unnamed) 

It's that i guess they're fake cause they were circulating for months but i still have a hope for the second one to be real cause it literally sounds so good 😭😭 love keeping my hopes up for fake stuff :icant:

5 minutes ago, mirukavu said:

Hey ladies i just wanted to know if someone has checked those 🐦snippets in databases (the ones where they said it's a weyes blood collab (which is obviously not real) and the second one unnamed) 

It's that i guess they're fake cause they were circulating for months but i still have a hope for the second one to be real cause it literally sounds so good 😭😭 love keeping my hopes up for fake stuff :icant:

are songs by barbora mochowa

Favourite Lana Live Performances - Page 7 - Lana Thoughts - LanaBoards -  Lana Del Rey Forum

On 12/13/2022 at 1:23 PM, burthday kake said:

was just watching this livestream Lana did after BB release where she opens by talking a bit about her relationship/breakup w Sean...

at 15 - 30 seconds she talks about how Sean was perceived differently to her, "he was seen as sunshine" aka something traditionally very good & positive & she said she felt she was seen like the opposite of that (or was made to feel like the opposite of that)

after listening to this then factoring in Tulsa Jesus Freak lyrics (+all the other songs which are likely aimed towards him/their relationship) I really wonder if he preached at her at some point. Lets face it, Sean is a pretty conservative guy and clearly very religious.. I wouldn't be surprised if he held bits of Lanas past against her & judged her ultimately leading to the breakup..... which does make him the huge hypocrite he is in TJF cause no one is perfect or without sin

but like just damn "You knew when you chose me, I was nothing but ordinary" :defeated:cause in the end he held that against her

Just now, Dominikx4 said:

the way this is how ppl get their hands on photoshoot outtakes

Didn’t songs leak this way too or am I insane

i might be thinking of a different artist but I swear I’ve read somewhere that someone emailed a producer and was like hey I lost this file! And they sent over a bunch of songs :rip: