Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

1 hour ago, plastiscguy said:

Y'all okay with the pastor interlude like police didn't find human remains and evidence of cannibalism in his LA home that he sold in 2013 :eartha2:

people are gonna believe this LMFAOOO

😋🫶🏼

Just now, the ocean said:

my acid is an atrl insider theory is looking pretty good right now :ma:

i’m skeptical about this because Acid was also @wendywilliams who was spending hours in the CFY/California poll thread, i feel like if they were an insider with info on new music they surely would’ve heard those old songs already

Just now, lilac heaven said:

i’m skeptical about this because Acid was also @wendywilliams who was spending hours in the CFY/California poll thread, i feel like if they were an insider with info on new music they surely would’ve heard those old songs already

they might've played along with it we know that they have a chameleon soul with all the different accounts and how different each account has acted before :oprah3:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

6 hours ago, plastiscguy said:

Y'all okay with the pastor interlude like police didn't find human remains and evidence of cannibalism in his LA home that he sold in 2013 :eartha2:

He became vastly more exciting to me after reading this. 

Spoiler

these girls in this photo were once best friends. they shared everything with each other and even though they had their differences they were a perfect match. they were inseparable. even their parents were concerned sometimes because they would never leave each other's side. and even though one of the girls was more popular than the other, they didn't care about that. they'd defend each other until the very end. but over time the less popular girl grew spiteful and mean. the popular girl didn't understand why she was changing because she never treated her any different. she thought maybe the less popular girl felt lonely and sad so she decided to introduce her to her other popular friends. the less popular girl was so grateful and happy and asked the popular girl if all of them could hang out all the time instead of the popular girl hanging out with them separately. she said sure and then they all became best friends. the new popular friends were so accepting of the less popular girl and didn't treat her any different, any even tried to help her feel less sad and to feel included. quickly they became best of friends and the original popular girl started to be cast aside by all three of them. she was kind and so she didn't say anything but she started to feel ignored and disliked. she kept to herself and although she remained close friends will all three of them she became reclusive and quiet. the girl who was at first less popular soon became more popular than the other girl and started to ignore her ever more. she didn't mind being less popular but was sad she was losing her lifelong friends. suddenly the less popular girl had become so popular that she started to ignore the two other friends as well. everyone was so sad that she was moving on and upwards but they didn't say anything to her. after a long time they confronted her and asked why she was leaving them and she said because you killed my dog in a car crash 3 years ago while she looked at the old popular girl. the girl had no idea what she meant and pleaded for her to listen as she tried to explain that she didn't have a license and therefore couldn't have killed her dog. plus the less popular girl never even had a dog and was in fact deathly allergic to them. but as they fell to their knees in tears she walked away and they wailed for the friend they had lost. the original popular girl decided to write an expose piece about the less popular girl and published it on the internet and it was loved by millions and quickly the original less popular girl lost all of her popularity. her social media was flooded with comments about how she never even had a dog and how she hates dogs and spat in a golden retriever's face once because it looked at her funny (true story). the original more popular girl told the people to stop and they loved her so they did but nobody will forget her lies. and nobody will forget the story of the two girls.

azvyr32i7gp41.jpg?auto=webp&s=3d09077aad

sUcVobB.png

2 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

these girls in this photo were once best friends. they shared everything with each other and even though they had their differences they were a perfect match. they were inseparable. even their parents were concerned sometimes because they would never leave each other's side. and even though one of the girls was more popular than the other, they didn't care about that. they'd defend each other until the very end. but over time the less popular girl grew spiteful and mean. the popular girl didn't understand why she was changing because she never treated her any different. she thought maybe the less popular girl felt lonely and sad so she decided to introduce her to her other popular friends. the less popular girl was so grateful and happy and asked the popular girl if all of them could hang out all the time instead of the popular girl hanging out with them separately. she said sure and then they all became best friends. the new popular friends were so accepting of the less popular girl and didn't treat her any different, any even tried to help her feel less sad and to feel included. quickly they became best of friends and the original popular girl started to be cast aside by all three of them. she was kind and so she didn't say anything but she started to feel ignored and disliked. she kept to herself and although she remained close friends will all three of them she became reclusive and quiet. the girl who was at first less popular soon became more popular than the other girl and started to ignore her ever more. she didn't mind being less popular but was sad she was losing her lifelong friends. suddenly the less popular girl had become so popular that she started to ignore the two other friends as well. everyone was so sad that she was moving on and upwards but they didn't say anything to her. after a long time they confronted her and asked why she was leaving them and she said because you killed my dog in a car crash 3 years ago while she looked at the old popular girl. the girl had no idea what she meant and pleaded for her to listen as she tried to explain that she didn't have a license and therefore couldn't have killed her dog. plus the less popular girl never even had a dog and was in fact deathly allergic to them. but as they fell to their knees in tears she walked away and they wailed for the friend they had lost. the original popular girl decided to write an expose piece about the less popular girl and published it on the internet and it was loved by millions and quickly the original less popular girl lost all of her popularity. her social media was flooded with comments about how she never even had a dog and how she hates dogs and spat in a golden retriever's face once because it looked at her funny (true story). the original more popular girl told the people to stop and they loved her so they did but nobody will forget her lies. and nobody will forget the story of the two girls.

Screen_Shot_2020-07-24_at_11.33.38_AM.jp

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

2 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

My migraine says no to reading this…

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

4 minutes ago, Maltese Falcon said:

aint nobody reading all that

it's a heartbreaking story of two girls who lost each other it's a nyt bestselling novel that's currently being made into a movie starring margot robbie and millie bobbie brown

sUcVobB.png

the O.G of DYKTTATUOB

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

just asked ChatGPT to create Lana's album. here's what it came up with:

Title: "Honeymoon Avenue"

Release date: September 10, 2021

Tracklist:

"Honeymoon Avenue"

"Born to Die"

"Summertime Sadness"

"Lust for Life"

"Shades of Cool"

"West Coast"

"High by the Beach"

"Video Games"

"Blue Jeans"

"Mariners Apartment Complex"

The sound of the album would be a mix of indie pop and dream pop, with Lana's signature melancholy and emotive vocals. The lyrics would explore themes of love, heartbreak, and nostalgia.

To promote the album, Lana could embark on a worldwide tour, with live performances of the new songs as well as fan favorites. She could also release a few music videos for select tracks, and do interviews and appearances on TV shows and radio stations to talk about the album and her creative process.

tbh i thought it would make up some new titles, but i really like how the sound and promotion parts turned out

W349LdD.png

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif