Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

23 minutes ago, SuperMegaStan said:

she should have just dropped it on Blue Banisters Mixtape :defeated:

she should've released it as the closer for honeymoon with the STINT production wbk

2 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

this is so us on march 10th when we’re sweet and bare feet 

Hfd305e3c703a4d27b5936dbd8e599e7ei.jpg_3

STOP WHERE DID YOU FIND THAT :thumb3:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

3 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

this is so us on march 10th when we’re sweet and bare feet 

Hfd305e3c703a4d27b5936dbd8e599e7ei.jpg_3

If she made a visual for "Sweet," these would make an appearance; I guarantee you

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, lanasbottom said:

girl this another song title or ? :rip:

:air:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Spoiler

does anyone know what that sugary sweet snippet thing is on that site? is that album related or is that unreleased? bc my ears need to be graced with that. even if it's not real, i wanna hear the full song and whoever it's by, i WANT it

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, American Whore said:
  Reveal hidden contents

does anyone know what that sugary sweet snippet thing is on that site? is that album related or is that unreleased? bc my ears need to be graced with that. even if it's not real, i wanna hear the full song and whoever it's by, i WANT it

There's a "sugary sweet" song that's a 30 second acapella from the LFL era but the snippet that leaked was a bit shorter and edited with a fanmade instrumental. I'm not sure if that's what you heard cause I can't find it there but the lyrics were "If I can't eat how can I stay sugary sweet"

giphy.gif

Just now, Venice Peach said:

There's a "sugary sweet" song that's a 30 second acapella from the LFL era but the snippet that leaked was a bit shorter and edited with a fanmade instrumental. I'm not sure if that's what you heard cause I can't find it there but the lyrics were "If I can't eat how can I stay sugary sweet"

YES THATS IT :icant: its just an unfinished acapella? that's so disappointing :( 

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, American Whore said:
  Hide contents

what site.. 

😋🫶🏼

1 minute ago, baddisease said:

is there anyone here who would LOVE to hear Lana do an album influenced by classic Chicago and New York City house music?

imagine how fucking gay this would be. i want it so much.

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, baddisease said:

is there anyone here who would LOVE to hear Lana do an album influenced by classic Chicago and New York City house music?

A very unrealistic wish of mine for a while has been a collab with her and Fred again..:deadbanana:doesn’t even need to be her singing a whole but just her talking over some ethereal progressive house just sounds amazing 

sgopYhV.gif