Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

Just now, evalionisameme said:

Sexual content is not allowed on YouTube :blush3: this is just bro party game tutorials 

yeah like that would stop you, i’ve been spending 5 hours catching up on this thread and i see you, filthy filthy :omfg2:

3 minutes ago, In My Feelings said:

Not this bootleg Yes to Heaven getting almost 8 million streams in a week on Spotify. https://open.spotify.com/album/6ETkKYadJUEsBI4v35TF9L?si=7C7PAtugRHerc5nJ3u0IZQ

Can someone tell Ben to just release this song so Lana could have a charting single and be done with it :makeup:

Someone making a lot of money with her song :icant:

2 minutes ago, In My Feelings said:

Not this bootleg Yes to Heaven getting almost 8 million streams in a week on Spotify. https://open.spotify.com/track/6Mncc8iwu4VoST4yj4i6Y7?si=9acfdde6b2e84215

Can someone tell Ben to just release this song so Lana could have a charting single and be done with it :makeup:

god tiktok ruined the music industry :rip: 

2 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

Someone making a lot of money with her song :icant:

how does that work? I always wondered what happens to all those videos/spotify songs that have like, 20 million streams... do they make money or are they blocked ? 

2 minutes ago, honeymoonwhore said:

how does that work? I always wondered what happens to all those videos/spotify songs that have like, 20 million streams... do they make money or are they blocked ? 

I'm not sure how actively her team is taking down illegal uploads, some were up months from what I remember. So I don't know if they get paid out in the end, but Spotify pays $0.003 - $0.005 per stream according to Google, which means over $3-5k / day for this Yes To Heaven upload alone.

10 minutes ago, In My Feelings said:

Not this bootleg Yes to Heaven getting almost 8 million streams in a week on Spotify. https://open.spotify.com/album/6ETkKYadJUEsBI4v35TF9L?si=7C7PAtugRHerc5nJ3u0IZQ

she should have just dropped it on Blue Banisters Mixtape :defeated:

giphy.gif

10 minutes ago, In My Feelings said:

No chance, Ben and Ed are half asleep most of the time like Lana

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

4 minutes ago, honeymoonwhore said:

people who listen to the unreleased songs on spotify are dumbasses, they're just giving random people money for Lana's song

and YTH is not even worth it :true:

especially you can easily add unreleased songs as local files, I've done that on my PC and phone with same files and playlists work on both

20 minutes ago, In My Feelings said:

They can’t even take down the songs that are illegally being added to her Spotify profile. There is a new flute version of her songs every week. 

8 minutes ago, honeymoonwhore said:

people who listen to the unreleased songs on spotify are dumbasses, they're just giving random people money for Lana's song

and YTH is not even worth it :true:

YES. And they still ask "urgh why are unreleased songs removed from spotify noooo" like... :rip:

─── ・ 。: *.☽ .* :。 ───

9.gif

You're the king mafia baby
I am the Queen of Alchemy

2 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

I'm not sure how actively her team is taking down illegal uploads, some were up months from what I remember. So I don't know if they get paid out in the end, but Spotify pays $0.003 - $0.005 per stream according to Google, which means over $3-5k / day for this Yes To Heaven upload alone.

it depends on the person who is doing the streaming too. if i listen to 5-10 artists, they'll pay out $0.003-$0.005 per stream, but if i am someone who listens to 200+ (not sure of the exact number that they raise the pay at, but it's a larger amount of artists) they pay out more per stream, how i understand it. I watched a Black Keys podcast about this maybe a year or two ago now? That's how they explained it, but it could be wrong. I think it was a Joe Rogan podcast who i can't stand, but i was interested to hear what dan auerbach had to say

found it!

Spoiler

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole