Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

4 hours ago, terrenceszyou said:

324232527-148024294754799-85553711426513

Random and off topic but I never realised how alike Lana and Chuck actually looked until I saw this photo... their faces are soo similar (almost like they're sisters)

FzytWEW.png

off-topic i know, but Rob's latest post on instagram, I almost moved bcs I really thought his caption said "The ocean makes me cry" at first lmao :crai:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

Spoiler

btw was that "push me down for you" or smth sn1ppet proven to be fake? :um2:

─── ・ 。: *.☽ .* :。 ───

9.gif

You're the king mafia baby
I am the Queen of Alchemy

since yes to heaven is registered on databases like ASCAP and BMI under lana's name, does that mean the streaming royalties from random spotify uploads etc actually still go to her/the actual music publisher and then to her based on the contract she has with them?

because payment-per-stream doesn't actually go straight into the pocket of the uploader, it goes to the rightsholders, who i think in this case would be actually be EMI music publishing? because someone besides the fuckers uploading her unreleased own the rights to this music, and therefore the people who actually are the rightsholders should be receiving royalties for it... rather than whatever random person uploaded it

sUcVobB.png

I’m actually terrified of Lana telling me to fuck off or that ‘I’m not a fan’ even though those exchanges are Iconic I’d feel devasted and in tears to be on the receiving end given how much I have loved and adored her for a decade.  I seriously hope she doesn’t read Lanaboards cause she’d be deeply offended by some discussions here.   

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

1 minute ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I’m actually terrified of Lana telling me to fuck off or that ‘I’m not a fan’ even though those exchanges are Iconic I’d feel devasted and in tears to be on the receiving end given how much I have loved and adored her for a decade.  I seriously hope she doesn’t read Lanaboards cause she’d be deeply offended by some discussions here.   

i personally think she loved watching our conversation about her feet and foot fetishes and how they might relate to ocean blvd :true:

sUcVobB.png

im listening to BB (song) and it's so beautiful actually :eartha2: u can feel her pain in the last chorus

Just now, nectarofthegodss said:

What's wrong with methyl pain??

a lot of things :xgiggle: but Preacher's Daughter is a serve nonetheless

1 minute ago, nectarofthegodss said:

What's wrong with methyl pain??

i think you're missing the point of what i'm trying to say :awkney:

1 minute ago, tulsa said:

a lot of things :xgiggle:

i think you're just missing the point of everything in general

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 minute ago, tulsa said:

im listening to BB (song) and it's so beautiful actually :eartha2: u can feel her pain in the last chorus

a lot of things :xgiggle: but Preacher's Daughter is a serve nonetheless

I only listened to PD it's a great album, what did she do?

1 minute ago, nectarofthegodss said:

I only listened to PD it's a great album, what did she do?

Idt she’s done anything really. She gets compared heavily to Lana but she hates it. I think she once tweeted something like “I stop reading reviews once they compare me to Lana” and obv ldr fans took it badly cus they’re dramatic..

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

ethel just doesn’t take inspiration from lana in her music, granted yes the comparisons are inevitable because as much as i love hayden let’s be real her and 2012-2015 lana do write lyrics pretty similarly and PD kind of gives me the same feeling in my stomach that Ultraviolence does, but it’s annoying constantly being compared to artists that didn’t influence your work. also, no offense at all to either of them, but because neither hayden nor lana have ever really done anything that hasn’t been done before sonically (i mean that in the nicest way possible), it’s just annoying when those two are the one comparison made over and over and over again when they’re not the only musicians to have explored that realm of music