Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

Probably MEGA unpopular opinion... but I kinda want a Taylor Swift collab

And not only because of Folklore I've actually had this thought since the release of Wildest Dreams, I truly feel like her voices and lyrics would compliment each other incredibly plus I just know that she would be super critical of her own writing because she would be working with her idol

I don't want the two of them on a COCC track, but idk a single remix or something would be cute :creep:

8nl2OpX.png

And not only because of Folklore I've actually had this thought since the release of Wildest Dreams, I truly feel like her voices and lyrics would compliment each other incredibly plus I just know that she would be super critical of her own writing because she would be working with her idol

I don't want the two of them on a COCC track, but idk a single remix or something would be cute :creep:

not as unpopular of an opinion as you think. I'd personally love a tay collab!

giphy.gif

If COCC is going to be similar to Folklore or NFR, I'd be SO down for a Taylor collab. 

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

In the pop landscape, Taylor is the one I’d think would sound great with her. Their voices would blend well, they respect each other and they both worked with Jack. It could work, so much more than other collabs suggested.

Please “Vintage tee brand new phone high heels on cobblestones sequin smile black lipstick sensual politics“ why would Lana team up with someone who so blatantly and so averagely tries to mimick her lyricism? Sorry they just do not belong together

Please “Vintage tee brand new phone high heels on cobblestones sequin smile black lipstick sensual politics“ why would Lana team up with someone who so blatantly and so averagely tries to mimick her lyricism? Sorry they just do not belong together

If Taylor feels inspired by Lana so what, that's what having a fellow artist you look up to sounds like lol? Folklore is still an amazing piece of work on her own and she's proven to be an incredible songwriter before

8nl2OpX.png

If Taylor feels inspired by Lana so what, that's what having a fellow artist you look up to sounds like lol? Folklore is still an amazing piece of work on her own and she's proven to be an incredible songwriter before

Folklore is ok but her lyrics really feel like a 15 y os tumblr tag collection. Worse than Lanas worst.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I don’t agree with that / that is not inspiration - that is trying to copy a style and doing it very badly. .

I think she was trying to go for something like “Blue hydrangea cold cash divine cashmere cologne and white sunshine” with the exception that these lyrics actually portray a picture. Taylor’s are just weird associations of words and it’s all just so reminiscent of Lana. Lana is still too relevant for people to copy what she‘s doing without looking like copycats.

No. I think that he has never had any info about an upcoming release. Eclipse or atrl insiders used to give us info. What has happened to Eclipse though?

Éclipse, since NFR, often publishes here, a couple of days prior to the release of something on streaming or YouTube, the lyrics to a new song (or poem), or a brief description of the image that will come up on YT if you look it up. It’s not systemic though (he didn’t post about MAC or VB). I think he keeps really quiet not to get too much attention drawn to himself when he finds something.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.