Random Lana Discussion Thread

56 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Are these fan voted again???:awkney:

They usually have been...

Β 

Not the voting again, it's like fandom battlefieldΒ :defeated:

url%5D

1 hour ago, Orville Peck said:

Twitter fan accounts are posting that Lana is nominated at the MTV EMAs, but I can't find any sources.Β :um2:

how many awards does mtv need (no seriously how many awards does mtv have)

3 minutes ago, Pedriko said:

how many awards does mtv need (no seriously how many awards does mtv have)

Β 

VMAs and EMAs are the only ~important ones

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

34 minutes ago, Yameena Khatri said:

Β 

WTH is this? 😭 

a odd of 100 is DEFINITELY not "the best placed on betting sites to win the next musical winner of the Nobel Prize for Literature" like a page posted earlierΒ :lmao:

just to put it into perspective, i've searched for those odds and a chinese dude has an odd of 8.80

I stopped buying CDs in 2018 I think, so I had my Lana collection incomplete (BTD - LFL)

My boyfriend bought me NFR, Chemtrails, Blue Banisters and Ocean Blvd yesterday :trisha:

Β 

I need to buy the Violet book now, it's fairly priced so I might get it before the end of the year

I’m not sure if there’s a conversation thread for Lana related topics so I’m gonna say it here.

Β 

does anyone ever fee like they’re not good enough to be a Lana fan? Like sometimes I question if I’m even that big of a fan even though I’ve dedicated my life to her and spend thousands of dollars on her and am always listening to her.Β 

41 minutes ago, Embach said:

I think this dude is too obsessed with Lana and her fans :eyeroll2:Β like he's picking on her fans again :facepalm:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CwA4QD3t2VX/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Whenever I tell people she’s my fav artist and they don’t listen to her, they’re always like her/and her fans are unhinged and act like she’s strange or something.Β I feel like you could say that about plenty of other artists. IΒ don’t understand why people always want to drag her.
Let the girlies & the gays have somethingΒ :crossed:Β if you get it you get it, if you don’t you don’tΒ :makeup:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ΰ£ͺ Λ–  𝒸𝒢𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒢 π“Œπ’Άπ“‹π‘’ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒢𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“ˆπ“Œπ‘’π‘’π“‰π“ƒπ‘’π“ˆπ“ˆΒ β‚ŠΛš.ΰΌ„