Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

Posted (edited)
On 4/6/2024 at 4:36 PM, ts2003 said:

Well, he is or at least he was.

He still is. People think making a song like Blinding Lights is easy. Or the After Hours videos, which were flat-out masterpieces.

Just because he's mega popular, it doesn't mean he's not good or interesting. He's just packaging it better.

23 hours ago, bluechemtrails said:

lana loves spaghetti, so we can count on it :true:

mod note: user has been warned for this post

Edited by admin
Bodyshaming is unacceptable.

i don’t understand a concept of not loving unreleased songs tbh … like if you stan one or another singer or a separate era of their aren’t u supposed to simply want as much music from them as u can get? or u prefer only released stuff because it’s polished and u think it was released for a reason and if a song wasn’t released then it’s bad? that’s why i’m always looking forward for the next leak/song, even tho it’s not good obviously, but at least it’s just interesting to see the timeline of creation of a record, isn’t it?

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

5 hours ago, barttttender said:

Lmao. Don't kill me, but remember Marilyn Manson's Lasagna Del Rey, back when she was fat? Awful, but also hilarious. :gasp:

ABSOULETELY NOT. WE ARE SO NOT DOING THIS. NO. NO. NO.

OFF TOPIC but i remember when i was a kid and Marilyn Manson was considered such a unique and cool artist. He was a voice for the unheard and a voice of reason during the Columbine shootings, encouraging people to be less judgemental and understanding to eachother. Fast forward to now and he’s a massive creepy cunt and the things he said about Lana were horrible. What a fall off!

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95237ep20gi51lvjl437x

6 hours ago, barttttender said:

Lmao. Don't kill me, but remember Marilyn Manson's Lasagna Del Rey, back when she was fat? Awful, but also hilarious. :gasp:

So many things wrong with this, like there’s the obvious fat shaming, then there’s reacting to something m*rilyn m*nson did with anything other than contempt, and finding a joke a 6th grader could come up with ”hilarious”…. its just awful actually not even a little funny.

7 hours ago, barttttender said:

Girl... :whoopi:

2bfdb5f27c0411b17e7345642d0743ba99f47af0
 𝓟𝓾𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓫𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓶𝓸𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓬𝔂𝓬𝓵𝓮

𝓕𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓲𝓮𝓼 𝓫𝓪𝓫𝔂 𝓭𝓸𝓵𝓵 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓶𝔂 '𝓘 𝓭𝓸' 

𝓘𝓽 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓼 𝓽𝔀𝓸 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓝𝓮𝓿𝓪𝓭𝓪

⋆.˚⭒⋆.˚─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───⋆.˚⭒⋆.˚ 

7 hours ago, barttttender said:

“I wont not fuck you the fuck up. Period.” - Lana Del Rey

5 hours ago, ts2003 said:

“I wont not fuck you the fuck up. Period.” - Lana Del Rey

Okay, so PC police is in full swing over here. Comment deleted. Jesus..... It's a joke that probably even Lana herself would find funny.

People nowadays... They'll get offended and create drama over a joke. But genocides, legalized slavery, hyper capitalism, global warming etc. are of no interest to anyone. Puh-lease.

2 minutes ago, barttttender said:

Okay, so PC police is in full swing over here. Comment deleted. Jesus..... It's a joke that probably even Lana herself would find funny.

People nowadays... They'll get offended and create drama over a joke. But genocides, legalized slavery, hyper capitalism, global warming etc. are of no interest to anyone. Puh-lease.

Please tell me You did not just bring Palestine into this.

4 minutes ago, barttttender said:

a joke? it wasn’t a joke to call her lasagna del rey, he was mean spirited in those messages and he’s a disgusting person in general. why would she find that funny?

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

Everybody is entitled to their own opinion, but does anyone else think this list is kinda wack? I'm not expecting good taste from aoty.org or rateyourmusic and similar icky sites, but this randomly came up on Twitter 

Someone in the replies said that it's accurate but called West Coast and Ride "two sneaks"… West Coast is like, my favorite song on here? bye.

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕