Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

Was reading the Folklore album's critique on National Review and...B88eGRX.png

ethereal scary sexy bitch ghost huh. good stuff, love the power with which her aesthetic comes through  :creep:

This way

We don't need no YTH

Yes we do need this. YTH is about to be Lana's best song. This needs to be on an album.

Btw. Could Yosemite be ace up Lana's sleeve that she saved for a very special album? I don't think she will never release this. She said that this is her favourite track from LFL and even later She mentioned that THIS COULD BE A SINGLE in the future stend-alone or from the future album. A SINGLE. So I think this track must be very special. I can even guess that this could be a lead from COCC.

Mmeow~

Yes we do need this. YTH is about to be Lana's best song. This needs to be on an album.

Btw. Could Yosemite be ace up Lana's sleeve that she saved for a very special album? I don't think she will never release this. She said that this is her favourite track from LFL and even later She mentioned that THIS COULD BE A SINGLE in the future stend-alone or from the future album. A SINGLE. So I think this track must be very special. I can even guess that this can be lead from COCC.

Why y'all want leaked songs released? 

I love Yes to Heaven, both versions that leaked, but isn't an album full of unheard songs better than an album that has an unreleased song? 

We already have it

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Why y'all want leaked songs released? 

I love Yes to Heaven, both versions that leaked, but isn't an album full of unheard songs better than an album that has an unreleased song? 

We already have it

For me no. The album is forever, not for 1 listen.

If the song is better than most of her released tracks and It wasn't her fault that it leaked - Just why couldn't she release it? Yes To heaven and Yosemite have similar energy for me. I would be happy if she could use one of then. Super happy if both. Ofc it is just my hope and opinnion.

Mmeow~

What is it? The link isn’t working for me

"just met the girl that did Lana’s hair in Tulsa and apparently Lana said she’s trying to find a place here... bitch maybe i’ll stay.. shit"