Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

1 minute ago, Bunny Mozart said:

I agree, I do think Cher and Lana are similar in many ways. I wonder if it is a nod to the movie. I'm assuming this pic of Lana was taken at the time the cover was being shot, and Cher Horowitz is rich (country club connection perhaps?), so that would be interesting if Lana is playing around with some Clueless aesthetics :brows:

exactllyyyy that, knowing Lana n I mean lets face it the cleavage, she'd probably make it all sensual. wondering if any of this is deliberate.. and what it has to w the record, bc her hair's been the same in the video her brother was filming so it's gotta mean something, at leaast. 

UV/Honeymoon

1 hour ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Anyways..listening to the Holy Trilogy of depression -  The Blackest Day, Heroin and California. Takes my mind off COCC 

The Blackest Day and California are my two favourite Lana songs.. I wonder what that say about me.. 

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

Hmm I'd be here for hip hop Lana if she could make an album full of Off to the Races 

I just hate how when she raps (like in Summer Bummer) she was mumbling a lot

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

5 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

Hmm I'd be here for hip hop Lana if she could make an album full of Off to the Races 

I just hate how when she raps (like in Summer Bummer) she was mumbling a lot

I know National Anthem's like 50/50 on here, but the lyricism, the low beats. and yeah i'm listening to it now, but the vibeee

UV/Honeymoon

Just now, vodkaa said:

I know National Anthem's like 50/50 on here, but the lyricism, the low beats. and yeah i'm listening to it now, but the vibeee

She rapped so hard in that one, we have to stan :sluttybunny:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

8 minutes ago, vodkaa said:

Yes!! National Anthem’s poshness and thematic content really meshes well with the glamorous-apocalypse feel of the title “Chemtrails Over the Country Club” - hoping we get a track like that on the album!

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

Yes!! National Anthem’s poshness and thematic content really meshes well with the glamorous-apocalypse feel of the title “Chemtrails Over the Country Club” - hoping we get a track like that on the album!

this this this and High By The Beach too. BTD still exists, but I wanna hear more of that Lana. Paradise the unreleased track still gets me

UV/Honeymoon

39 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

This.

33 minutes ago, vodkaa said:

This.

19 minutes ago, vodkaa said:

this this this and High By The Beach too. BTD still exists, but I wanna hear more of that Lana. Paradise the unreleased track still gets me

AND THIS.

I’d literally implode if COCC had something like OTTR, a career highlight, a masterpiece, an outstanding piece of art :legend:

Too bad that Lana is blonde long and gone.

Lanarat.png

3 hours ago, Lustformoney said:

I need hip hop trap lana again. Summer bummer is underrated

Then I hope you've heard 'Serene Queen,' which was recorded for Lust For Life and then cut. For me, it's one of her very best tracks ever, though I would call it 'trip hop' and not 'hip hop trap.' 

18 minutes ago, Vertimus said:

Then I hope you've heard 'Serene Queen,' which was recorded for Lust For Life and then cut. For me, it's one of her very best tracks ever, though I would call it 'trip hop' and not 'hip hop trap.' 

YES i passed out when i heard it for the 1st time, if she sticked with original concept it would be her best album