Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

Sorry, I know this is out of line, but can anyone tell me, how Eclipse get / obtained, so much information and songs from Lana? (sorry if it has already been discussed before, if so, can someone redirect me please) :hooker:

ezgif-3-d7619d8ad8.gif

Does anyone have that West Coast video from Lana where she's over the water and there's a man voice over? Does anyone know where it's from? I saw it in a fan edit once, but idk where the original is from.

BF77-AD48-C18-D-4144-B349-27-DC6-F78-CD7

3 hours ago, titanicearth said:

Does anyone have that West Coast video from Lana where she's over the water and there's a man voice over? Does anyone know where it's from? I saw it in a fan edit once, but idk where the original is from.

i can’t remember off the top of my head and i’m too lazy to google but it was posted on instagram by the director of west coast! i’m sure if you just look him up and find his instagram you’ll see it!

rewatched the salamander vid on her insta and is that... an enclosed outdoor cat playground in her backyard? rich people huh  https://www.instagram.com/tv/CDW6H9TJ6Kq/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

18 hours ago, takeitdoen said:

Would anyone be interested in starting a Lana/Lanaboards Discord? Does anyone use a Lana Discord currently? I used to be on one, but it was basically just a place where someone called Electra (not our @electra) would just share leaks that were already posted on Lanaboards (and then take credit for the leaks). It was TRULY bizarre. Anyway hit me up, I'm really fucking FUNNY and love lurking.

I'm in a Lana discord but it's pretty dead, so I think a Lanaboards discord would be really cool!

18 hours ago, takeitdoen said:

Would anyone be interested in starting a Lana/Lanaboards Discord? Does anyone use a Lana Discord currently? I used to be on one, but it was basically just a place where someone called Electra (not our @electra) would just share leaks that were already posted on Lanaboards (and then take credit for the leaks). It was TRULY bizarre. Anyway hit me up, I'm really fucking FUNNY and love lurking.

omg that'd be so fun!! 

tumblr_m8euyeT3r41rqzt90o1_500.gif

Imagine thinking any of G*ga’s songs can even touch any past, present, or future Lana songs lmaooo :thumb3:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

1 minute ago, Mer Boy said:

Imagine thinking any of G*ga’s songs can even touch any past, present, or future Lana songs lmaooo :thumb3:

Sometimes I like shaking my ass like a super queer, and sometimes I like doing it drunk w an older man what is the problem I'm still shaking my ass either way HCBW2aB.gif

UV/Honeymoon

14 hours ago, electra said:

i can’t remember off the top of my head and i’m too lazy to google but it was posted on instagram by the director of west coast! i’m sure if you just look him up and find his instagram you’ll see it!

I found it! You're the best! Thank you!

BF77-AD48-C18-D-4144-B349-27-DC6-F78-CD7

A friend of mine loves Lana (when she did the question for the culture thing, he was so mad about the backlash and was venting lol) and he mostly only listens to random songs of hers. So last year after Norman came out I suggested that he listen to the whole album, he loved it and whenever he listens to any song from it I feel kinda proud haha

Just now, ArtDecoDelRey said:

hq diesel

I saw that one! It's more photoshoot centric though, right? I'm kinda looking for pictures taken at performances and stuff. Thanks though! :D